Updated Modern**Ocean Views*Great Gathering Space*B3 Susan Mattingly(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen's tourist zone, and a two minute taxi ride from all the major grocery stores, there isn't a better location anywhere in the Riviera Maya. To top it all off, this brand new Condo complex features deluxe finishes, including travertine marble floors, top of the line central air conditioning, kitchen appliances, washer and dryer, granite countertops, comfortable furnishings, and a beautiful wide balcony with gorgeous views. Premium guest services include daily maid service, towels/linens, easy reservations, and staff who can assist you with airport transfers, information, tours, and premium services, including stocking groceries prior to arrival, babysitting, massage, and many more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $185 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Free Long Distance
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 19, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 19%
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE ALL FEES AND TAXES
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Feel like your are floating on water
Guest Room w/ Queen Bed
All Luna Encantada Villas enjoy unobstructed oceanfront views
A true 5 star accommodation-You will think you are at a Balinese Four Seasons
Master Bathroom with travertine marble counter and floors
Large Guest Room w/2 Queen beds
Large Guest Suite w/Two Queen beds
Guest Room with ocean views and private entance
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.