Sandy Beach Beachfront with a Pool(55 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
BEACHFRONT 5BDRMS, 2 BATH, great beach, plunge pool, Sleeps 12
Comfortable for multifamily groups . Sleeps 12 comfortably
Ceiling fans in every room, air-conditioned bedrooms, but best by far is that tropical ocean breeze through the double french doors at Casa Por Fin Sandy Beach. One of Casa Por Fin's 3 great beachfront spots. Email or write for SMALLER UNITS or LARGER GROUPS
Private beach in your own back yard: A gas grill, beach chairs, picnic tables, a plunge pool, and the beautiful beach, make it fun to just spend the day right in your own back yard. The sandy area of the yard is like having your own private beach that looks out onto Sandy Beach, the BEST BEACH in Rincon.
Walk to the most popular beach bars and restaurants right from the house. Casa Islaena, Tamboo, Casa Verde, and Pools Bar.
We have pack and play, hair dryer, DVD players, etc. available for use at your request.
This is a private home not shared with any other people. The grounds and the home are for you and your guests only. Not a condo, townhouse, or shared home. Property Manager/owner is always just a phone call away to quickly resolve problems or answer questions you may have.
Sandy beach is the 'FUN' area of Rincon for the young and young at heart. Live bands and DJ's on weekends and holidays. Restaurants and beach bars close by.
Steve and I have recently added a generator to provide power when electric goes out in the area.
We also have a large water reserve tank.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- All bed linens and bath towels are supplied. Bring your own beach towels. We use nothing but top quality high thread count bed linens for maximum comfort. Duvet covers are used on the comforters for all beds. These are washed after each and every rental, which insures fresh, clean bedding for your stay. We have pack and plays available for babies. All bedrooms are airconditioned and have a ceiling fan. We have just installed new noise reducing window in the bedrooms. 2 bedrooms on first floor, kitchen, dining area, living room, and 1 bathroom. Upstairs has outside entrance. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, and small sitting area, and 1 bath. Smaller units availble. Due to the charge the airlines have for extra bags, we now have for your convenience, hair dryers, alarms clocks, DVD player, childrens pool toys, some beach toys, available for your use. Just ask before you arrive. We will try to have these things for you. bring your iPod and ipod dock...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Smoking outdoors only. Bring your own Beach Towels. Only a Start Up supply of paper towel, toilet paper, dish detergent and garage bags are provided. High speed wireless Internet access. We have a DVD player. We have pack and plays and a child seat available upon request. Housekeeping service available. Personal Chef available Childcare service available. Washer on site. Smaller units avaialble upon request The upstairs of this beach house is accessable from the outside. This location may not be suitable for elderly due to the close proximity of night life....moreless
- DVD Player
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 7%
HOLIDAY RATES WILL CHANGE. Inquire for specifics.
I do not always use the on line calendar.
Email or call for dates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Rincon is a small surfing town that some call 'The best kept secret' in Puerto Rico. The locals are friendly and helpful and welcome you to our little piece of paradise in the Caribbean.
Casa Por Fin Sandy Beach, located in the Puntas section of Rincon, is on one of the most desired beaches for surfing, swimming, sunbathing, and night life. The wide beaches are great for sunbathing. The sandy bottom makes this spot great for beginner surfers. There are a few surf schools down the road a bit. Lots of beach bars and restaurants to choose from, all within walking distance from the house. We are about 1 mile from the shopping area of town.
The city of Mayagues, about 20 min. away, has a Sam's Club so bring your club card if you are traveling with a large group. There are 2 nice casinos in Mayaguez.
The city of Aguadilla is about 20 min. in the opposite direction. Local bars close at midnight or earlier Sunday -Thursday. Open later only on Friday and Saturday night [2am] Our reviews have improved since bars have only 2 late nights.
Other Activities: Yoga, Salsa lessons, arobic classes at the local gym.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: My name is Anna Martin and my husband Steve and I have been property owners in Rincon since 1994. We now have 3 ocean front locations in Rincon. Dogmans beach, Sandy beach, and Tres palams beach. We have been listed on homeaway, and their previous website, A1vacations for at least 10 years. Please call me at 787-209-0810 or 787-823-4476 before submitting your agreement and a deposit to confirm your reservation. We look forward to sharing our piece of paradise with you! Anna and Steve.
Why the Owner Chose Rincón, Puerto Rico:
Sandy beach is one of the best beaches for surfing/swimming, depending on the waves. There is a sandy bottom. In the summer, the water is usually calm. There are surf schools just a short walk down the beach. There are restaurants and beach bars close by. During high season, there is entertainment, bands, dj''s, etc. close by.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house is in the Puntas sections of Rincon, The 'Fun Coast', and is within walking distance to beach bars and restaurants.
- Primary: +1787 2386422
1st floor bedroom queen bed
2nd floor bedroom queen bed
view from the 2nd floor deck
Por Fin Sandy beach. One of 3 great locations.
Sandy Beach looking towards Aguadilla Bay
Pool Facing the Ocean
Wow! look at those shades of blue!!
1st floor bedroom full and single beds
2nd floor bedroom full and single beds
View on walking path from Puntas to El Faro
Beautiful 'Sandy Beach' looking to left from back of house.
Back of house facing Sandy beach
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.