Top Floor @ Kona Reef - Windows in Every Room for Wonderful Ocean Breezes.(47 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
• Relax on the private lanai and watch the wave, the surfers, the dolphins, the sunsets …. and BREATHE in that fresh ocean air!
• You can relax by the pool, in shade or sun, or sit on the grass (or on the comfy chaise lounge chairs) at the edge of the ocean.
• Use the immaculately cleaned barbecues (4) to grill up fresh fish or steaks and watch the sunset - ahhhhhhh!
• There is a public sandy beach bordering the Kona Reef to the south. We enjoy going into the ocean from this beach -- easier access for snorkeling than directly out front of the condo.
• The relaxing stroll along the waterfront into the quaint town of Kailua is wonderful - from early morning (there are a couple of great coffee shops that open early, allowing you to sit outside and watch the waves splash on shore) until late at night. No need to hassle with driving - the shops and restaurants, spas and even a luau - are all within easy walking distance from our condominium.
• You can keep busy from morn 'til midnight, exploring the Kona Coast - hiking, biking, birding, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, exploring remote beaches, the volcano, green and black sand beaches – or just sit and enjoy RELAXING!
• Come! Stay awhile - Relax, renew your energy and soak up the beauty of creation all around!
Note: We own another condo here at the Kona Reef -- check out our other listing (vrbo # 27574). We are OWNERS ... not property managers so we invite you to enjoy our Kona Home!
Keywords: Condominium, oceanview, one bedroom, top floor, King Bed, spectacular view, fully-stocked kitchen, remodeled bathroom, Air Dream hide-a-bed mattress, condo sleeps 4
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
(267) 252-9083 (Oregon, USA)
Member since: 2003
- On floor 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 2 Cable TVs (flat screen TV living room and TV in bedroom). We have password protected wireless access for our guests. No Smoking in condo or on lanai please. We have pool area towels, sand chairs & mats for your use. The condo is outiftted with everything to make you feel right at home! We have a nice lanai patio set so you can sit for hours watching the waves if you so desire. There is refreshing access to side windows in each and every room of the condo - even on the lanai! The hawaiian breezes are soothing - allowing freedom from the air conditioner's blast (if you so desire we DO have air conditioning as well). And we have a new King-sized bed for great slumber! Note: We also have another condo here at the Kona Reef (vbro listing #27574). Let me know if you are interested in renting 2 condos at the same time ... or if you want to rent an ocean front condo -- literally STEPS away from the waters' edge....moreless
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
Room air conditioner in the living room --(set on a timer). The ocean breezes, windows and ceiling fans mean we rarely have to have the air conditioner on! In the bedroom, there are windows on two walls and a ceiling fan directly over the bed....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- cleaning fee $110 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Hawaii TA-1 ID# 0102988-01
Please understand that cancellations after the deposit is made will forfeit the deposit (although some exceptions may apply). Cancellations made within 30 days of reservation are non-refundable unless unit is rented to another guest. There are no refunds for arriving late, early departure or ‘no shows’. We advise guests to purchase Trip interruption / Cancellation Insurance if you think it wise.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: We LOVE IT HERE at the Kona Reef! We have 2 condos here at the Kona Reef -- our only two in the world!! (our 2nd listing is vrbo listing # 27574). We OWN this condo --we are not property managers or real estate agents. So this is our home ... and we invite you to enjoy it as we do. PLEASE CONTACT ME by phone if you'd like. Call or text: 267-252-9083
Why the Owner Chose Kailua-Kona, HI, USA:
The Kona Reef is located within walking distance of everything in Kona. The management of this complex is very attentive to detail, cleanliness and safety of all the guests
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We thrive on the beauty of the water and waves. It is incredibly relaxing and refreshing. We thoroughly enjoy the proximity to Kailua --we can walk everywhere we need to get to ... and we love it!
- Primary: (267) 252-9083 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous view from our lanai! We can spend hours working & daydreaming here.
New King sized bed; wonderful fresh paradise air through 2 sets of windows
Cook as much as you want - Kitchen is well stocked with cooking equipment.
View south from the grassy area in front of the Kona Reef. Surfers daily!
Kona Reef Condo complex (the blue tile roofs) - and the sandy beach next door
Hot tub & pool are both saline -- no harsh chemicals to burn your eyes or skin
Relax by the pool -- or just ourside the pool area by the shore
Secluded beaches 1/2 hr. north of Kona - easy access to frolic in these waves.
City of Refuge and Two Step snorkeling area
Kealakekua bay shore
Stunningly beautiful sunset view from our condo lanai!
Our newly renovated bathroom! Windows offer great ventilation -but still private
You can watch the waves from the hide-a-bed / sofa - and relax with TV / movies
Sandy beach directly south of the Kona Reef condo -- better access to the ocean
View of our condo from the shore line
Note the chairs out on the grassy area!. Delightful place for morning coffee!
Stainless steel gas grills in the pool cabana are easy to use
Hawaiian beaches and coves are incredible!
Green Sands beach
Kayaking with dolphins in Kealakekua Bay
Lazy days in the sun! Join Her!
This is the view looking back inside from the lanai table / chairs.
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.