Seaview Lodge is a newly built (2008), luxury, all-season destination located in picturesque Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
- 6 bedrooms sleeps up to 12 comfortably (1 King, 4 Queens, 1 Bunkbed)
- 3 bathrooms with eco-amenities
- 2 luxury living rooms (main with high vaulted ceilings and warm woodstove, two large LCD TVs and 90+ movie library, Xbox 360 plus games, foosball and air hockey)
- 2 gourmet kitchens - main kitchen has quartz countertops
- Private, wooded cul-du-sac location with amazing water view of the Inlet
- Vaulted ceilings and open plan
- Over 500 sf of cedar decks, ideal for entertaining, relaxing and BBQ-ing
- Children are most welcome!
- Eco-friendly design features
- Cable TV, DVD and wireless high speed internet
- Beach, boat launch and 2 playgrounds less than a 10 min walk away
- Miles of forest trails accessible right next door
Designed for families, groups sharing and retreats, Seaview Lodge makes every effort to make your stay comfortable with high thread count linens, sound-proofing between all of the rooms, and countless other amenities.
The gourmet, open plan main kitchen is fully fitted with every appliance you will need. High-end finishes include stainless steel appliances and quartz stone countertops. The three full bathrooms are well equipped with either a cedar surround soaker tub or glass shower unit and eco-friendly dual flush toilets.
Please see our website for many more pictures and details.
The local area of Sandy Hook, Sechelt offers world-class canoeing or kayaking, miles of forest hiking trails and beautiful beaches. Sechelt is a short drive away with restaurants, cafes, shops and artists studios.
Come to relax, explore and enjoy!