New, Luxury 6-Bedroom with Amazing Water View!(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Amazing House, 6 Bedrooms, 3 Baths with View! (Sleeps 12 max)
- 6 bedrooms sleeps up to 12 comfortably (1 King, 4 Queens, 1 Bunkbed)
- 3 bathrooms with eco-amenities
- 2 luxury living rooms (main with high vaulted ceilings and warm woodstove, two large LCD TVs and 90+ movie library, Xbox 360 plus games, foosball and air hockey)
- 2 gourmet kitchens - main kitchen has quartz countertops
- Private, wooded cul-du-sac location with amazing water view of the Inlet
- Vaulted ceilings and open plan
- Over 500 sf of cedar decks, ideal for entertaining, relaxing and BBQ-ing
- Children are most welcome!
- Eco-friendly design features
- Cable TV, DVD and wireless high speed internet
- Beach, boat launch and 2 playgrounds less than a 10 min walk away
- Miles of forest trails accessible right next door
Designed for families, groups sharing and retreats, Seaview Lodge makes every effort to make your stay comfortable with high thread count linens, sound-proofing between all of the rooms, and countless other amenities.
The gourmet, open plan main kitchen is fully fitted with every appliance you will need. High-end finishes include stainless steel appliances and quartz stone countertops. The three full bathrooms are well equipped with either a cedar surround soaker tub or glass shower unit and eco-friendly dual flush toilets.
Please see our website for many more pictures and details.
The local area of Sandy Hook, Sechelt offers world-class canoeing or kayaking, miles of forest hiking trails and beautiful beaches. Sechelt is a short drive away with restaurants, cafes, shops and artists studios.
Come to relax, explore and enjoy!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 12
Children of all ages welcome! We offer many child-friendly amenities including high chairs, booster seats, crib and pack n' play, safety gate, potty seats, stools, indoor and beach toys, games, kids books of all genres, 30+ kids DVDs, play kitchen and more! ...moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
(2) Gourmet main kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, under mount dual sink, ceramic stovetop. Small appliances include coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, coffee grinder, hand blender, waffle iron. A second smaller kitchen in the garden level is excellent for morning coffee or afternoon snacks and drinks, as well as meal preparation....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season 2017
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
High Season 2017
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee (one-time) $112.17 + tax
- Tax Rate 5%
Please note: in the very high season (late June to early Sept), preference is given to week-long bookings.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are a young family living in beautiful Vancouver BC. We built Seaview Lodge in 2008 to spend more time outdoors. We love having a lot of room so that we can relax with friends and family! Our kids love the beaches, hiking trails, playgrounds and all of the games/ books/ movies/ toys we have at the Lodge!
Why the Owner Chose Sandy Hook (Sunshine Coast B, BC, Canada):
Seaview Lodge offers the best of all worlds! An amazing water view, over 500 sf of relaxing cedar decks, beaches and hiking trails close by, and yet still close to the waterfront town of Sechelt. We hope people will enjoy the luxuries of the Lodge at an affordable rate!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
- Lots of bedrooms (6) - Lots of bathrooms (3) - Relaxing living rooms (2) - Terrific Inlet views - Amazing kitchen - Local hiking trails, beaches, playgrounds
- Primary: (604) 999-4114 (British Columbia, Canada) Cell number, also for text messages
- Secondary: +1 (604) 225-0500 Home telephone
Amazing view from 300 sf cedar deck!
Open, spacious main living room with views!
Loads of light!
Gorgeous red wood stove (firewood provided) keeps the Lodge toasty all year!
Queen bedroom upstairs (with crib). High vaulted ceilings!
Elegant queen bedroom on main floor!
Toddler friendly bunk bed with lots of toys, books and a play kitchen!
Lower level living room with foosball table, kitchen, large 42 LCD TV & beanbag!
Garden level Queen bedroom!
Main floor bathroom with granite counters
Terrific deck for entertaining, relaxing, star-gazing, etc.
Outstanding wide hiking trails 1-2 min away from the Lodge! Maps provided!
High vaulted ceilings in an open plan living room, with amazing views!
Gourmet open kitchen with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances
Master king bedroom with vaulted ceilings and high thread count white linens
Comfortable crib in Queen bedroom upstairs.
Main floor queen bedroom with comfortable latex mattress.
Closet full of toys and dress up clothes in bunk room!
Garden level living room, perfect for watching movies (90+ DVDs) or games!
Amazing deep soaker tub with cedar surround & dual sinks, with vaulted ceilings
Garden level 2nd kitchen, perfect for making coffee, breakfasts and popcorn!
Car parking for 2 cars (more parking on cul-du-sac) plus firewood.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.