Nothing Overlooked Here - Kick Back and Enjoy!(5 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to the most peaceful place on earth - Captiva Island. We have tried to make our home as user-friendly as the lifestyle on Captiva. You can kick back and enjoy without thinking about life and work 'back home.'
We hope you select our rental for your next vacation - we've gone to great lengths to ensure a worry-free visit in every way we could envision.
If you invest your valuable vacation time and hard-earned money here, we believe you will get the best possible return on that investment. In fact, if you contact us, we will happily give you the names of several people who have stayed in our Captiva home. You are free to contact them to learn what they thought of the area or (if you're already familiar with Captiva) about our home there.
Thank you for viewing our property online and if you have ANY questions at all please contact us via e-mail or phone.
Keywords: House (not a condo)
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Bedroom with King size bed. This is a new mattress and is absolutely fabulous! There is a luxury full bath with multi-head fixture. New Smart TV with DVD player. Access to the top deck from the master bath. Bedroom 2 (two twin beds) Of course, the beds can be moved close together (king conversion) if that's desired. Smart TV with DVD player. Also available; There is a Pack N Play crib available in the home, plus 2 booster chairs, countertop high chair, baby monitor and a gate to prevent toddlers from accessing the stairs. This is stored in the smaller bedroom closet.. Sleep Sofa (Queen size) in living room sleeps 2. Also, a full size futon in an alcove on the second floor landing, for lounging....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Completely and Beautifully Furnished Beach Home in Sunset Captiva with Community Pool, Tennis, Gas BBQ's and Boardwalk to Private Beach; Walk to Village Shops & Restaurants--Lots of Outdoor Dining and Live Music Afternoons & Evenings; Here are Some of the Things YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BRING, BUY, RENT OR DO WITHOUT: Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Beach Sand Toys, Beach Wagon, Beach Cart, Beach Towels, Flotation Devices, Pool Toys, Coolers (Lg & Sm),Bicycles(4),Tire Pump,Rods&Reels,150-DVD's, Saran Wrap, Alum Foil, Zip Lock Bags, Detergent, Blow Dryer, Bed Linens & Towels, First Aid Kit, Candles, Sewing Kit, All Sizes Batteries, Flashlights, Steam Iron & Board, Coolie Cups, and Tennis Racquets. Separate Laundry Room with full-size Washer & Dryer, Master Bedroom with New Multi-Head 2-Person Shower, Top Deck Partial View of Bay with Access from Both Bedrooms; You Will Love Captiva and We Believe You Will Love Staying in Our Home Away From Home!...moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Dolphin Tours,Sunset Tours,Guided Fishing,Boat Rental (Bayside,Across Captiva Dr),Guided Kayak Nature Tours,High-Speed Catamaran to Key West for the Day or Overnight;Getting Married or Renewing Vows? Beachside Wedding Planner Referral Available for Sunrise or Sunset Affair (That's where we got married!)
Year Purchased: 2002
About: We are both in residential real estate in the burbs of St Louis MO. We love 'beaching it' and Captiva has a fabulous beach. We're morning people, so we were married on the beach at the Lighthouse in Sanibel but many couples marry at sunset on Captiva beach. Only get to be there 3 or 4 times a year, but it's heaven for us.
Why Captiva, FL, USA:
We've always been beach-loving people and Captiva just blew us away with its low key, sophisticated lifestyle. It is a fabulous family vacation spot, especially in Sunset Captiva. And you never know whom you might see at the Key Lime Bistro, Mucky Duck, Bubble Room or Island Store...celebrities are tucked away in their private enclaves, but they do emerge at times.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our vacation home is so easy to enjoy. It is equipped and accessorized so completely that guests have stated that they are utterly amazed by the completeness of it. (We even have a salad spinner!) We're only a 3-minute stroll to the pool and the boardwalk to the beach is right there. We do not offer a beach-front experience, but we have tried to offer much more than you'll find at most other vacation homes.
- Primary: (314) 608-3454 (Missouri, USA)
- Secondary: +1 3146083434 This phone number belongs to my wife, Helen
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Captiva Beaches
Mater bedroom w/New Smart TV & DVD player. Access to the top deck from the bath.
2 twin beds. Beds can be moved together to become King Size.
Full size futon in the alcove on the second floor landing.
Welcome to 48 Oster Court
You will enjoy the beautiful sunsets.
Master Bedroom with King size bed. This is a new mattress and is absolutely fabulous!
Luxury master bedroom full bath with multi-head fixture.
Room has a Smart TV with DVD player and a crib.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, December 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.