New Home in Oceanview Estates(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-10)
The elevation is about 2000 feet and is about 50 mile drive from the the Kmart in Kona which puts you about half way between Kona and Hilo. There is cell phone reception if you want to hear a phone ring, but if you just want to get away from it all this is the place. Nothing is too far away (it is an island.)
Each bedroom is furnished with a california king size bed and a ceiling fan for your comfort. The sofa has a pillow top sleeper and the futon is queen size. Plenty of room for a large family or three or four couples.
The gorgeous bathrooms come with two shower heads in each shower and are supplied by a tankless water heater. There is a two person ocean kayak available for your use at no additional charge.
Bring your iPod or mp3 player a great sound system is provided ready for your DVDs or music. Easy to get to and find, but not in a busy or crowded area. It is what the Big island is all about.
- Mauna Kea (Hawaiian for 'white mountain') is a 13,796' (4205 meter) volcanic mountain whose summit. A "must see'" Even if it is raining down below travel to the ranger station puts you above the clouds for an unforgettable stargazing treat! Complete with ranger guided star tours and mini lectures. A road goes to the summit to serve the dozen or so world class observatories located at the summit. You must have a 4-wheel drive vehicle to get to the summit. Conditions at the top are extremely variable. Winter temperatures range from 25 to 40 degrees F (-4 to 4 C), but wind chill and the high altitude can make it seem much colder. Between April and November the weather is milder, with daytime temperatures varying from 30 to 60 degrees F (0 to 15 C).
THIS IS OUR NEWEST RENTAL AND WE ARE OFFERING LOW INTRODUCTORY RATES TO GET ON THE MAP.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR VACANCY---- WE DO NOT MAINTAIN THE CALENDAR.
Keywords: House, large house, private, secluded, quiet, sleeps 10
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
- King size beds (1) all bedrooms come with a California king size bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- TWO PERSON OCEAN KAYAK IN THE GARAGE!
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Extra persons each/night $20
- Cleaning fee $100
- Taxes Not included
Please note: it depends on how many persons and how long you intend to stay. The rates published are for TWO persons.
Thanks for understanding.
Please call for payment instructions. Depending on how far in advance and any special pricing. We do accept checks, credit cards, and paypal.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 20 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We love Jesus and can't wait to see Him in heaven. We are world travelers and are constantly seeking new and exciting places to ride, drive, fly or boat to.
Why the Owner Chose Ocean View:
Duhhhhhhh?! Who doesn't want a vacation home in Hawaii?
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a large home on a large 1.5 acre lot. If you come from a place of track homes you are in for a treat. The weather is temperate so if you come from snow or desert you will be in heaven. Lots to see and do and nothing to do if you want to do that too. Nothing is really far on an island. This island has almost every climate on the planet from lush tropical jungle to hot dry desert. So much to explore and see. Shops, local artisans, world famous coffee plantations, agriculture, breath taking scenery above and below the ocean surface, dynamic weather, caves, mountains, volcanoes, beaches, lagoons, waterfalls, parks
- Primary: +1 1760-672-3177 This is a cell phone call 7am-10pm PST
- Secondary: +1 1760-672-3177 This is a cell phone. PST California 7am-10pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
FULL KITCHEN WITH DISHWASHER AND DISHES
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.