Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6)
Rose Room: queen log bed & double/full Bed Cowboy Room: bunk beds - double/full on the bottom bunk & double/full on the top bunk (extra wide bunk).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs are welcome Dogs are welcome
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- During COVID 19, guest may cancel up to 72 hours before check the in date. I cannot choose this option on VRBO/ Home Away but am assured by VRBO/ Home
- During COVID 19, there will be a minimum of 48 hours between guests; all surfaces, couches and cushions will be sprayed with Lysol or alcohol spray.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
We both enjoy outdoor activities like surfing, jogging, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, back country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, swimming and camping. I love to decorate and work on home improvement projects. Fulfilling my life long dream of owning a cabin in the Sierras has given me another fantastic projected that I love. It is so fun decorating the cabin in mountain/lodge decor!
Cari purchased this Cabin in 2008
Why Cari chose Strawberry
Vacationing in Tahoe was always a favorite memory growing up. It has always been a dream to own a little cabin in the woods. We love the seclusion, skiing and outdoor adventures in Strawberry/ Twin Bridges. It's the perfect place to bring kids, and I'm glad we can give our kids the same life long memories of enjoying the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains!
What makes this Cabin unique
The cabin has so many fun adventures right out the front door. Walking to the American River to relax by the river or swim in the pools is a fantastic summer activity. Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, Pony Express Trail, Horse tail Falls Trail are always beautiful. Bringing a plant guide to help identify Sierra wild flowers is always a joy. Hiking from Camp Sacramento to the top of Lover's Leap is an easy hike with spectacular views as the reward! Not to mention, the great lakes nearby to fish, swim, boat and relax by the shore.