Sea Trail Golf Condo - Overlooking Dan Maples Golf Course(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4) Winter Monthly Rates available
Location: Sunset Beach, Sea Trail Community, Coastal, North Carolina, USA (45 Min South of Wilmington and 20 Min North of Myrtle Beach)
North Carolina's best kept secret. Vacationers have been visiting Sunset Beach for many years because of its distinct ability to trap tranquility and excitement. Families all over the U.S. and abroad have discovered what makes Sunset Beach a place to visit time and time again. With the top rated beach in North Carolina , whose spacious white sandy beaches provide biking, fishing, nature and friendly locals, vacationing families have agreed this is the place to come for peace of mind and relaxation. With over 30 Golf courses within minutes and over 100 golf courses along the grand strand, Sunset Beach is great for golfers, families or both ... Sunset Beach truly escapes the stress of everyday life. Sunset Beach's pristine location allows great access to historic Wilmington, NC or all the fun and excitement of Myrtle Beach, SC.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Condominium, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
This is a second floor unit that offers all the amenities of home including a spacious living room with sleeper sofa, television, DVD and Wi-Fi. Step outside with your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail , sit on our open balcony and watch the golfers pass by on hole number 9 of the championship Dan Maples golf course. The kitchen includes a microwave, oven, dishwasher and all your cooking necessities. A washer and dryer are located just off the kitchen for your convenience.
Drive or bike across a new expansion bridge to North Carolina’s number one rated beach. Take a 3 mile stroll or jog on the last barrier island in North Carolina and visit Bird Island a natural protected area on Sunset Beach. Walk across the fairway and you are at the Maples Clubhouse. Walk out the front door and you are just steps away from the pool.
Enjoy your vacation with the opportunity to golf at over 100+ Golf Courses (Azalea Sands, Barefoot Courses, River Oaks, etc.), Restaurants, (from Greg Normans, Fire Island Grill, Overtime, Planet Hollywood, etc.), Entertainment, (Club Kryptonite, Foggy Bottoms, Palace Theater, etc.) and great discounts for shopping at Tanger's Outlets, Home Depot, Martins Golf PGA Superstore, just to name a few, while at the Grand Strand.
The master bedroom includes 1 king bed, television, large closet and a full bathroom. The second bedroom, also a 'guest suite' includes two extra long twin beds, full bath, television and DVD. A fully equipped kitchen including a coffee maker. Enjoy the new park on the intercostal waterway, for fishing and crabbing, within walking distance of the unit.
* Myrtle Beach, SC Airport is within a 30 minute(s) drive. The Wilmington, NC airport is 50 miles away and the Charleston, SC and Raleigh, NC airports are approx. 3 hours from the condo. There are three championship golf courses-Dan Maples, Willard Byrd, and Rees Jones onsite, plus another 30 courses within a 15 minute drive. The Maples Clubhouse is about 200 yards from the condo; the Jones/Byrd, about 1/2 mile. Sea Trail is located in Sunset Beach which is 10 miles north of North Myrtle Beach, SC and 50 miles south of Wilmington, NC. Myrtle Beach and its many attractions (dinner theaters, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, amusement parks, shopping centers, outlet malls, Broadway at the Beach, etc.) are only a few miles away.
* GOLF: The unit is located on Maples Golf Course at Sea Trail. Three golf courses are located at the resort. The clubhouse is about 100 yards from the complex. There are an additional 35 golf courses within a 1 to 15 minute drive. There are three championship golf courses (Dan Maples, Willard Byrd, and Rees Jones) onsite, plus another 30 courses within a 15 minute drive. The condo is located about ten miles north of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and 50 miles south of Wilmington, North Carolina.
* SHOPPING AND DINING: can be reached by walking for 5 minute(s). The nearest shopping center is approximately 200 yards from the condo complex. Several restaurants are located in the same vicinity. Another shopping center is about one mile away and includes a grocery store, movie rentals, several restaurants (Mexican, Chinese, Subway, TCBY, Hardee's), dress shops, book stores, Bank of America branch, Radio Shack, Dollar General, 2 service stations, CVS pharmacy, and more. In addition, the Ingram Planetarium is located in the same shopping complex.
* Beach gradient is gradual for a long distance. Beach surface is fine sand. There is a dock and moorage float/anchor. Sea Trail Plantation is located one mile from the beach. There are three parking lots at the beach, two are free and one is exclusively for resort guests.
Sunset Beach was voted 'Best Beach on the East Coast' by Duke University and is in the Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand area. The Grand Strand area hosts numerous 'Live Entertainment Theaters' featuring shows by the popular group Alabama, world champion exhibition ice skating and spectacular 'Western' shows. The Grand Strand/Myrtle Beach area has already become known as 'the Branson of the South.' The climate is always pleasant. Temperatures range from an average low of 54 in January, to a high of 82 in July.
Departure cleaning and utilities, are available, please inquire. Pool access and beach chairs are available for nominal charges. Indoor Pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, sauna and activity center is available cost to renter.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 2
- Max. occupancy 4
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Extra Long Twin or Single Beds (1),
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 7 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 11, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 12 - Nov 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 2 - Mar 6, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 6%
Please inquire about long term rentals, no security deposit is required, we used the VRBO insurance that is $59.00 per rental
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Sunset Beach, NC, USA:
Great quiet, relaxing location, end of the court, condo faces 9th hole of golf course, not the parking lot. Close to beach, pool, shopping and dining.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, WI-FI in the unit, Winter monthly rates available
- Primary: (410) 437-5944
- Secondary: (443) 463-8176 (Maryland, USA)
View from Balcony 9th Hole
View from Balcony
Sunset Beach fishing pier
Full bathroom with Bedroom #2
View from Balcony 9th Hole
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.