About the property
- House2700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 16) - in Emerald Shores
** If this home is booked, just contact us for other homes in this same gated community! **
• FREE WiFi Internet
• NO Security Deposit
BEDS: 3 Kings, 4 bunks (twins/fulls), 2 Queen Futons [Sleeps 16]
~~ PALMETTO PALMS ~~
'Palmetto Palms' is a 4BR/3BA 3 story home located on the closest street to the beach in the upscale family-friendly gated community of Emerald Shores. Views of the Gulf of Mexico are available from two balconies! This home has been professionally remodeled from top to bottom both inside and out and has designer touches galore.
OUR PRIVATE BEACH - Located only a 125 yards from the beautiful white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf, you can easily walk to the beach, pools and restaurants. Emerald Shores has a private beach pavilion with beach service (seasonally staffed), showers, picnic tables, a Cabana Cafe', and restrooms. This means you don't have to walk the kids back to the house for potty breaks or fresh water rinse off. It's all at the private pavilion.
MULTIPLE FAMILIES - This home is set-up for three families with kids or larger groups. There are two master suites, one on the first floor and one on the third floor with two bedrooms on the middle floor.
FIRST FLOOR - The first floor has a large kitchen with breakfast bar that opens to the living room and dining area with a 51' Plasma flat screen. A separate laundry room contains front-load washer/dryer and second full-size fridge! The first of two over-sized master suites has an extra large sitting area with a queen futon sleeper and 40' LCD flat screen tv.
SECOND FLOOR - The second floor has two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. One King bedroom and the second has two bunks which are twins over full beds. Both rooms have French doors leading out to a large deck with outdoor seating.
THIRD FLOOR - The third floor King bedroom is the perfect sanctuary for adults. It is another large master suite with a full bath. This suite has a sitting area with another queen futon sleeper as well as a pub table and two sets of French doors leading out to a private balcony with an outdoor table and chairs. There is also a wet bar with a mini-fridge and coffee maker.
BEDS - [4 Bedrooms]
1st FLOOR (sleeps 4):
- 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ walk-in shower + 1 Queen Futon
2nd FLOOR (sleeps 8):
- 1 King Bedroom - Full Bathroom w/ Tub/Shower (shared)
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Bunk Sets (Twins over Fulls) - sleeps 6
3rd FLOOR (sleeps 4):
- 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ walk-in shower + 1 Queen Futon
ACTIVITIES - Emerald Shores offers a great community pool just a short walk from the house, a tennis court for you tennis lovers, shuffleboard, and a basketball goal to shoot some hoops. Big Kahunas Water Park is just a short drive down the road or stop by The Track for putt-putt, go karts, arcade games, or amusement park style rides for the little ones.
If you happen to catch a rare rain day, you can catch a movie at the Rave Motion Pictures theater at Destin Commons. There is no shortage of things to do in Destin and all are just a short drive away.
RESTAURANTS - You can easily walk to Captain Dave's on the Gulf or Kenny D's, both are right behind the house. Whether you are looking for something upscale or just looking to loosen your belt to enjoy some fresh Gulf seafood in a casual atmosphere, you will be within minutes of dozens of other great restaurants.
SHOPPING - Bring some shopping money! Palmetto Palms is conveniently located between the Destin Commons and Silver Sands Outlet Center.
Destin Commons offers upscale shopping and dining with retailers like Williams-Sonoma, Gymboree, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Chicos, Hollister, etc.. among many others. Eateries include Panera Bread, Hard Rock Cafe, Sushi Siam, Cold Stone Creamery, Starbucks and others.
Silver Sands Outlet Center is the largest designer outlet center in the U.S. with stores like Coach, J. Crew, BOSE, Gap, Nike, Polo, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Saks Fifth Ave Off 5th, and many others. You could spend days finding great deals!
• 2700 square feet, 4br 3ba, with full Wet Bar/Fridge on 3rd Floor, Partial Gulf Views
• Main Pool is 4 houses away in a gated beach ownership community
• 125 yds. to the Private Beach Pavilion with private Restrooms, Showers, & Beach Service
• Two Over-sized King Master Suites with additional living areas to spread out
• 2nd Floor Bunk Bed Extravaganza (2 bunks twins over fulls)and Queen Bedroom with Balcony
• Queen Futon Sleeper in 1st Floor Master & 3rd Floor Master
• Gourmet Kitchen - Exotic 'Rock Face Edge' Granite Kitchen Counters/Breakfast Bar, Stainless Appliances, Stone Back Splashes
• Custom finished travertine bathrooms with 1/2' tempered glass doors and designer granite counter tops, with twin vanity sinks on 1st Floor
• Travertine Floors inside and out, even on the porches, Carpet in all bedrooms and stairs
• 3rd Floor private Balcony allows expansive views of the area including partial Gulf Views
• 5 TV's/Dvd's including 51' LCD TV in Liv Room, 40' LCD in 1st Floor Master, 26' LCD wall mount in Queen Bedroom
• Professionally decorated in an Italian Coastal Village Theme
• Ceiling fans in every room (dual fans in both Master Suites), dual zone a/c
• Travertine Outdoor Shower with hot and cold water
• Propane grill, parking for 4 vehicles, Paver Stone Patio area for Lounging, Grilling & Relaxing
• Front-load washer/dryer, all linens/towels, and a full compliment of cooking utensils
• Two full-size refrigerators w/ ice makers for large groups
• Two pull wagons for carting kids, ice chests or beach toys to the pool and beach
• Can walk to 3 restaurants from home, centrally located between major golf courses and shopping
We appreciate you taking the time to view our home. Please call or e-mail if you have questions. If you choose to stay with us, we are confident you will love our home and have a great time here at the beach!
Keywords: Palmetto Palms, Emerald Shores, Beach, Pool, Destin Florida Home Rental, Beach Pavilion, Tennis, Free WiFi
Jay Coppic - Palmetto Palms
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 11, 2018
About Jay Coppic - Palmetto Palms
Our very first road trip to Destin was in 1987. We immediately fell in love with the sugar white beaches and pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It was our little secret love nest that consisted mostly of walking on the beach and regular trips to the fish market. Well, Destin is no longer our little secret and we are very passionate about sharing all that it has to offer. Betty is a local realtor and our rental management company is located less than a mile from this property.
Jay Coppic - Palmetto Palms purchased this House in 2009
Why Jay Coppic - Palmetto Palms chose Miramar Beach
We have traveled extensively and "rented" property for our own family vacations. So we fully understand and appreciate the importance of finding a great location, having easy access to amenities, and a quality home that is clean and well maintained. In 2001 we took the plunge and purchased our first property in Destin and started living "The Dream". Eventually we moved to Destin full-time. Whether you are looking to rent a high-quality vacation home or looking to purchase something for your family, we have the experience to help. Please call or email us, we would love to hear from you.
What makes this House unique
• Gated Community - All of our homes are located in the highly desirable gated family community, EMERALD SHORES. • Beach Pavilion - The ONLY community in Destin to have their very own private beach pavilion complete with cabana bar, restrooms, showers and beach service. A "One of a Kind" amenity! • Beach Access - A few minutes walk from any of our homes is all it takes to get to the Emerald Shores private beach access. • WiFi - All of our homes have FREE wifi. Stay connected while on vacation. • Amenities - The community has two pools, tennis court, basketball court, shuffle board and a volleyball court for your use while on vacation. • Extras - Each home is equipped with a propane gas grill. Two beach wagons are provided for you to cart small kids, ice chests, beach toys, beach gear, etc. Most of the homes are equipped with two full-size refrigerators. This is all to make you feel at home while on vacation!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Fantastic Property for a Fabulous Vacation!
I would never rent from anyone else but Jay and Betty! They attention to their property details can definitely be seen on the inside and outside. They make it so easy to reserve your week from the internet! Palmetto Palms becomes our home away from home on vacation. High speed internet, the kitchen and bathrooms are fully stocked. Beds and linens are high quality. We will be staying here again on our next vacation!!
Thank you for once again visiting with us in sunny Destin, Florida! Remember to Follow Us on Facebook at GULF911 and save by booking direct with the owners. We have other homes in Emerald Shores should you need a smaller home or have larger groups. Thanks Again, Jay & Betty at GULF911
This house was wonderful. Beautifully decorated and furnished with everything you need on vacation - linens, towels, complete kitchen - plates, abundant pots and pans, coffee maker, keurig, They even supplied coffee filters, dish/dishwasher soap, trash bags, . We are a family with 4 families - infants, young children, adults. Room for everyone. Enough room for people to have there own space and then gather with everyone else when they wanted. Short walk to beach and pool. The side yard was great and used frequently for games that we brought. Just can't say enough good things. Jay and Betty got back to me very quickly if I had a question. Looking forward to staying here again!
This is what vacationing at the beach is all about! We are so pleased you made good family memories at Palmetto Palms located in Emerald Shores. We have other properties should your friends want to join in Destin next year. More the merrier! Make sure to follow us on Facebook at GULF911 as we will run online specials there. You'll have to search as our terms here will not allow specific web addresses . Again, thanks for your review!
Jay and Betty were very accommodating! I appreciated the very prompt responses to my emails & questions and appreciated the thorough responses, even more! They even made sure I had a Keurig to make my stay complete! Fabulous property with the perfect location! We were talking about returning before we left! Highly recommended!!!
Thank you for your stay with us during Spring Break and we look forward to your return. Remember, we have multiple properties within the beach ownership community of Emerald Shores. You can always view and book all our properties at our GULF911 site. Thanks again, Jay & Betty
This was our second time to vacation with our son & daughter & their children at this residence, and we all had a wonderful time. We can't imagine coming to Destin & not staying at this residence. We were thrilled when Jay called to say we had access to the house earlier than expected. My only negative comment is that the washer needs to be replaced or "febreezed" as its odor is probably what made the towels smell. Although the house is equipped with everything imaginable, I could have used an apron for cooking. Also, a suggestion would be to put some hooks on the front porch to hang towels, swimsuits, etc. Loved our stay & hope to be back soon!!
My family had a wonderful time staying at this property July 2016. Plenty of room, nice location. Jay was very accommodating and allowed us to check in early. We have stayed at their other properties and have always been happy with the accommodations.
Thank you for taking time out to leave us the positive feedback. We look forward to having you and your family visit with us in Destin next year! Sincerely, Jay & Betty
Great Family Vacation home
We had a family of 9 people and the house certainly accommodated us all very nicely. Decor was warming and with granite counters and appliances. Perfect location for a short walk to the beach and restaurants. There were beach toys available for the kids. Jay was nice enough to help fix the cable on 2nd floor . Overall we had a great time and will be back with more family and friends.
Private beach pavilion (beach access) with restrooms, showers, beach service and a Cabana Cafe'.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
• FREE WiFi internet. • NO security deposit required. • Adult Pet(s) < 25 lbs. allowed with owner approval & pet fee(s). NO puppies. • Sat. check-in / Sat. check-out • Renter must be 25 years old. No chaperoned groups. • Holiday Weeks may be more than listed seasonal pricing. • ONLINE booking available. • Rates are subject to change and priced individually by week. • 50% 1st payment, balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Visa & Mastercard.