House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-10)
Mary and Rob Hyatt
Why Mary and Rob Hyatt chose Seagrove Beach
As the beautiful 30A area grows, develops (and becomes a bit more crowded), our tucked-away neighborhood holds on to its "little peace of paradise" charm because of its unique setting next to Deer Lake State Park.
What makes this House unique
Old Florida views looking out over the small inland lake, the preserved white sand dunes, and out to the beautiful waters of the Gulf. If you're looking for a quieter, more peaceful and laid-back setting, this is it.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:10 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The property was as awesome as advertised. The home is nestled with a few other houses at a dead end road. Very private. The house was awesome. It had everything we needed and is well kept and maintained. The owners were awesome. The golf cart and bikes were a big bonus. I would highly recommend for a enjoyable & relaxing vacation.
The home was clean and very well furnished. My family was comfortable throughout the stay.
We had a wonderful week. The property was conveniently located close to good restaurants, grocery store, and entertainment was easily accessed in PCB when we were ready for a change from the beach. It was especially nice having the pool so conveniently located just outside the back door.
We had such a wonderful stay at Mary and Rob’s place!
The owners are wonderful people and the property is lovely! They were easy to communicate with and always good about anything we needed! We enjoyed the open concept of the beach house! It’s open and decorated nicely and bright! The golf cart was so fun for getting to the beach access just a few minutes away. We will definitely look to rent this property again! Thank you for sharing your wonderful beach home!
Amy, Stacy, Eli, Cabo, Bentley from O-H-I-O
Terrific accommodations in an ideal location! Had an absolutely wonderful time and look forward to doing it again!
Great location. Had everything we need.
We have stayed here in the past and always look forward to our visits.
Great home for a family vacation!
We had a great time at this home and we were fortunate to have found this place. Some of the things we loved:
- Golf cart: my daughters (7, 6, and 5 years old) may have thought this was the highlight of the trip had they not had so much fun at the beach. Honestly it was truly handy to have this to get to/from the beach and carry all our stuff.
- Home feel: The kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, and dishes. In addition, the internet and cable TV work great and there were lots of board games to play with the group.
- Location: we prefer the quieter location without all the busyness of a Rosemary beach and this was definitely that. Given the location, you'll have an easier time than many beaches to have your own space when you're by the water.
- Homeowners: hugely helpful throughout the entire stay. My wife lost her wedding ring and the cleaning crew turned it in. Sincerely appreciate the honesty and getting that back given the significance. They are also generous with their stuff: bikes, lawn chairs, golf cart, games, etc.
- Two master suites: we stayed with another family and with the suites split on different floors it really made the home feel big and provide some privacy.