Heated Indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa, Breakfast, Playroom and Large Garden - STUDIO Appartement with Indoorpool, Sauna, Playroom, BreakfastbuffetMultiple rentals available (4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
STUDIO Appartement with Indoorpool, Sauna, Playroom, Breakfastbuffet: Germany Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 21989ha
Cosy one-room-apartment, shower, toilet, balcony, colour-TV, kitchen. N.B. The apartment features: shower/bath, toilet, TV. Lots of thoughtful little touches to make you feel at home. In the fully equipped kitchen of your apartment you will find a hob (with two or four hotplates), refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, enough pots and pans, tableware and tea towels. There is no oven in the apartment. Microwaves are available but you must book, as supply is limited. Some of them are non-smoking.
About the Property
Indoor pool, sauna, breakfast, playroom, massage, cosmtics, playgarden
Four reasons to visit the Golden Rooster:
1. Style and Ambiance
Each room at the Goldener Hahn has been lovingly furnished and decorated by Kathrin Gruber to provide guests with the comfortable feeling of home. Our regular visitors come back again.
2. Exploring the Black Forest
Whether hiking to a Black Forest hut or tasting the best in local Schnaps - just ask your hostess Kathrin Gruber for some good advices
3. Swimming Pool and Spa
You can treat yourself to a cosmetic program, relax in our pool and sauna or get a massage (at the main building, close to the Goldener Hahn Residence). Please let Kathrin Gruber know three weeks before arrival!
4. Children welcome
Paradise for gourmets and for hikers: Baiersbronn is a paradise for gourmets: there is a total of six Michelin stars united in Baiersbronn, and one of the restaurants in Baiersbronn (“Traube”) is one of the Top Ten restaurants worldwide (according to the International Herald Tribune). The landscape here is the setting for one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the heart of Europe.
In Baiersbronn a multitude of opportunities for a varied holiday experience are available to active vacationers, as well as those in need of rest and relaxation - in close proximity to home. Each year during the most beautiful season in the Black Forest, namely from the end of July to the end of September, approximately 20 different hikes are organised, which are subdivided into four topical themes (family hiking week, the most beautiful trails in Baiersbronn, the waters of the Black Forest and rock formations).
Please contact Kathrin Gruber for further details. She will also provide you with a hiking map.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2000
2 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
1-5 of 2
Additional information about rental rates:
- On floor 0
- 110 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- 1 children bed and/ or 1 cot
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- additional beds for the children
- Our buildings are connected by a corridor are located at Oberdorfstr. in the old centre of Baiersbronn. Our indoor swimming pool and sauna are located in the ‘’Landhaus’’, where we can also arrange a cosmetic or massage treatment for our guests. The property also boasts a large garden with playground and playhouse. You will also find a small supermarket, butcher, bakery, and a nice pub within walking distance. The “Residence” building is situated ten minutes away from the main complex with a magnificent panoramic view of Baiersbronn and the surrounding area. Awarded Family-Friendly “Golden Rooster”. The “Golden Rooster” as the whole of the community of Baiersbronn have taken part in a state-wide competition called 'Family-Holidays in Baden-Württemberg' and have been awarded with the certificate 'Family-Friendly' in the years 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2007....moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Child's Swing
- Lawn / Garden
- Sand Box
- Ski & Snowboard
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
Car: Not Necessary
Baiersbronn is a Climatic Health Resort on an altitude: 534 - 790m, with a population of 6340 inhabitants. The Black Forest has one of the most fascinating landscapes in Europe. And within this magnificent region lies Baiersbronn, the state of Baden-Württembergs biggest (in terms of surface) community. So what awaits you?
The nicest mountains of the northern Black Forest, Europe's biggest hiking network, Germany´s most creative cooks. Health Climate Resorts and family-friendly restaurants.
Baiersbronn is a paradise for gourmets: there are a total of six Michelin stars united in Baiersbronn, and the restaurants in Baiersbronn (“Traube”) is one of the Top Ten restaurants worldwide (according to the International Herald Tribune).
Other Activities: Roller blading, cross-country and Alpine skiing, skating, sledding, fitness club, skittles
Golf: There is s practice green and a driving range in Freudenstadt.
As a guest at the Golden Rooster, you will be given a reduction on the green fee at the 18 hole golf course in Freudenstadt (7 km).
8 golf courses (all within an hour's drive) will keep the boredom at bay.
Ski: Let's build a snowman today! Some people think winter is the best and most relaxing time for a holiday. Small wonder, when everything is glistening and sparkling in the sun: the trees, the meadows and the houses all look beautiful.
Take off on 'shank's pony' along the cross country skiing tracks or down the pistes.
For children, and of course also for adults:
· Building snowmen
· Snowball fights
· Ski courses
· Ice skating
· Torch-light hikes
· Ski hire
· Ski boot hire
Year Purchased: 1970
About the owner: Your Hosts Kathrin Gruber: a mother of two in her 40's, is your hostess at the 'Golden Rooster'. After studying business management and interior design, she attended the hotel management school 'Belvoir' in Zürich (Switzerland). Andreas Gruber-Beck: is Kathrin's husband and is available for questions. Andreas is also responsible for the internet and the technique, so any questions you have, he is the person to ask. Stefan Gruber: Stefan Gruber is Kathrin's brother. While he is not available during the week, he is available on weekends. He is a skilled piano player and will sometimes play for the guests, using the beautiful piano located in the room across the hall from the playroom. Eric and Anna Gruber: Eric and Anna are Kathrin and Andreas' children. They are available to play and to show your children the best toys in the playroom!
Why the Owner Chose Baiersbronn, Germany:
- Join free of charge walks and hikes organised by the Baiersbronn Tourist Information office, including Nordic Walking for beginners - Baiersbronn is also home to some of the finest German gourmet chefs - Cultural excursions and other exciting activities await you in the surrounding towns and cities of Baden-Baden, Tübingen and Strasbourg - Be captivated by the scenery in the hills and valleys of Baiersbronn, accessible by cable-car - Shop at Germany’s largest open market square in Freudenstadt, only 7km away - Short transfers from the main airports of Frankfurt (3hr), Zürich (2hr) and Stuttgart (1hr)
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
- Always feel welcome with your friendly hosts, the Gruber family, according to our motto: “Ganz Familiär”- “Feel Like at Home”. - Good value for money - We offer a breakfast buffet : Our playroom, right beside the breakfast room, is perfect for children and their parents - Enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, two saunas, relaxation room and table-tennis room in any weather - Relax with our unique massage and beauty treatments - Dine at the many family-friendly inns and restaurants in the surrounding area - Surf the web with our free wireless internet (WLAN), available on the ground floors of all our buildings - Travel free of charge on all public transport throughout the Black Forest region with the “KONUS” card, which all of our guests receive upon arrivalFor more tips and ideas for family outings, just ask Andreas and Kathrin, themselves parents of two young children - Experience the family-friendly “Tour de Murg” cycling route. Close to the Golden Rooster, one can also rent a bicycle - Enjoy our Piano Matinées - Explore some of Europe’s best hiking and wandering trails
- Primary: +49 7442
- Secondary: +49 172
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The GOLDEN ROOSTER in wintertime
Finnish sauna, steam sauna and infra red sauna
The sunny breakfast room is next to the playroom. Breakfast is not included.
Live-size wodden hourse and the sweden play house
Free of charge child care the whole year in the village center MurgelsPlayhouse
GOLDEN ROOSTER in summertime
Style and Ambiance
Bedroom, in apartment No. 27/28
Bed room apartment No. 25
Sunny countryhouse bedrooms make you feel like at home
Relaxroom next to the pool area
On demand: breakfast buffet (minimum attendance)
Playroom, right beside breakfast room, is perfect
Table tennis, table football and a lot more
Piano Matinées in the GOLDEN ROOSTER
Style and Ambiance in the Goldener Hahn
Sunny and spacious bathroom in the apartment No. 27/28
Living room in apartment No. 25
Kitchen (newly renovated) in No. 19
Style and Ambiance in apartment No. 19
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.