Heated Indoor Pool, Sauna, Spa, Breakfast, Playroom and Large Garden - Medium sized Apartment with 1 Bedroom, Indoorpool, Sauna, PlayroomMultiple rentals available (16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Medium sized Apartment with 1 Bedroom, Indoorpool, Sauna, Playroom: Germany Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 21989ha
Medium sized four star apartment, shower, toilet, balcony or terrace, telephone, colour-TV, kitchen, 1 separate bedroom, two drop-down beds (look like a cupboard when closed) or a sofa bed in the living room. This apartment can sleep four people and is siutated in the main building. The Goldener Hahn main building is located at 72 Oberdorfstr. in the old centre of Baiersbronn. Our indoor swimming pool and the saunas are located in the main building’, where we can also arrange a massage treatment for our guests. The property also boasts a large garden with playground and playhouse. Inside the house you find a nice playroom for the children.
Nearby the main building there are several restaurants, which serve breakfast and other meals. You will also find a small supermarket, butcher, bakery, and a nice pub within walking distance.
About the Property
Indoor pool, sauna, breakfast, playroom, massage, cosmtics, playgarden
Four reasons to visit the Golden Rooster:
1. Style and Ambiance
Each room at the Goldener Hahn has been lovingly furnished and decorated by Kathrin Gruber to provide guests with the comfortable feeling of home. Our regular visitors come back again.
2. Exploring the Black Forest
Whether hiking to a Black Forest hut or tasting the best in local Schnaps - just ask your hostess Kathrin Gruber for some good advices
3. Swimming Pool and Spa
You can treat yourself to a cosmetic program, relax in our pool and sauna or get a massage (at the main building, close to the Goldener Hahn Residence). Please let Kathrin Gruber know three weeks before arrival!
4. Children welcome
Paradise for gourmets and for hikers: Baiersbronn is a paradise for gourmets: there is a total of six Michelin stars united in Baiersbronn, and one of the restaurants in Baiersbronn (“Traube”) is one of the Top Ten restaurants worldwide (according to the International Herald Tribune). The landscape here is the setting for one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the heart of Europe.
In Baiersbronn a multitude of opportunities for a varied holiday experience are available to active vacationers, as well as those in need of rest and relaxation - in close proximity to home. Each year during the most beautiful season in the Black Forest, namely from the end of July to the end of September, approximately 20 different hikes are organised, which are subdivided into four topical themes (family hiking week, the most beautiful trails in Baiersbronn, the waters of the Black Forest and rock formations).
Please contact Kathrin Gruber for further details. She will also provide you with a hiking map.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2000
2 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 2
Additional information about rental rates:
- 50 m²
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The residence includes severalapartments. Our apartments have been furnished with passion by Kathrin Gruber. You'll love it. Our buildings are connected by a corridor are located at Oberdorfstr. in the old centre of Baiersbronn. Our indoor swimming pool and sauna are located in the ‘’Landhaus’’, where we can also arrange a cosmetic or massage treatment for our guests. The property also boasts a large garden with playground and playhouse. You will also find a small supermarket, butcher, bakery, and a nice pub within walking distance. The “Residence” building is situated ten minutes away from the main complex with a magnificent panoramic view of Baiersbronn and the surrounding area. Awarded Family-Friendly “Golden Rooster”. The “Golden Rooster” as the whole of the community of Baiersbronn have taken part in a state-wide competition called 'Family-Holidays in Baden-Württemberg' and have been awarded with the certificate 'Family-Friendly' in the years 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005 and 2007...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Swing
- Lawn / Garden
- Sand Box
- Ski & Snowboard
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
Car: Not Necessary
Baiersbronn is a Climatic Health Resort on an altitude: 534 - 790m, with a population of 6340 inhabitants. The Black Forest has one of the most fascinating landscapes in Europe. And within this magnificent region lies Baiersbronn, the state of Baden-Württembergs biggest (in terms of surface) community. So what awaits you?
The nicest mountains of the northern Black Forest, Europe's biggest hiking network, Germany´s most creative cooks. Health Climate Resorts and family-friendly restaurants.
Baiersbronn is a paradise for gourmets: there are a total of six Michelin stars united in Baiersbronn, and the restaurants in Baiersbronn (“Traube”) is one of the Top Ten restaurants worldwide (according to the International Herald Tribune).
Other Activities: Roller blading, cross-country and Alpine skiing, skating, sledding, fitness club, skittles
Golf: There is s practice green and a driving range in Freudenstadt.
As a guest at the Golden Rooster, you will be given a reduction on the green fee at the 18 hole golf course in Freudenstadt (7 km).
8 golf courses (all within an hour's drive) will keep the boredom at bay.
Ski: Let's build a snowman today! Some people think winter is the best and most relaxing time for a holiday. Small wonder, when everything is glistening and sparkling in the sun: the trees, the meadows and the houses all look beautiful.
Take off on 'shank's pony' along the cross country skiing tracks or down the pistes.
For children, and of course also for adults:
· Building snowmen
· Snowball fights
· Ski courses
· Ice skating
· Torch-light hikes
· Ski hire
· Ski boot hire
Year Purchased: 1970
About the owner: Your Hosts Kathrin Gruber: a mother of two in her 40's, is your hostess at the 'Golden Rooster'. After studying business management and interior design, she attended the hotel management school 'Belvoir' in Zürich (Switzerland). Andreas Gruber-Beck: is Kathrin's husband and is available for questions. Andreas is also responsible for the internet and the technique, so any questions you have, he is the person to ask. Stefan Gruber: Stefan Gruber is Kathrin's brother. While he is not available during the week, he is available on weekends. He is a skilled piano player and will sometimes play for the guests, using the beautiful piano located in the room across the hall from the playroom. Eric and Anna Gruber: Eric and Anna are Kathrin and Andreas' children. They are available to play and to show your children the best toys in the playroom!
Why the Owner Chose Baiersbronn, Germany:
- Join free of charge walks and hikes organised by the Baiersbronn Tourist Information office, including Nordic Walking for beginners - Baiersbronn is also home to some of the finest German gourmet chefs - Cultural excursions and other exciting activities await you in the surrounding towns and cities of Baden-Baden, Tübingen and Strasbourg - Be captivated by the scenery in the hills and valleys of Baiersbronn, accessible by cable-car - Shop at Germany’s largest open market square in Freudenstadt, only 7km away - Short transfers from the main airports of Frankfurt (3hr), Zürich (2hr) and Stuttgart (1hr)
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
- Always feel welcome with your friendly hosts, the Gruber family, according to our motto: “Ganz Familiär”- “Feel Like at Home”. - Good value for money - We offer a breakfast buffet : Our playroom, right beside the breakfast room, is perfect for children and their parents - Enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, two saunas, relaxation room and table-tennis room in any weather - Relax with our unique massage and beauty treatments - Dine at the many family-friendly inns and restaurants in the surrounding area - Surf the web with our free wireless internet (WLAN), available on the ground floors of all our buildings - Travel free of charge on all public transport throughout the Black Forest region with the “KONUS” card, which all of our guests receive upon arrivalFor more tips and ideas for family outings, just ask Andreas and Kathrin, themselves parents of two young children - Experience the family-friendly “Tour de Murg” cycling route. Close to the Golden Rooster, one can also rent a bicycle - Enjoy our Piano Matinées - Explore some of Europe’s best hiking and wandering trails
- Primary: +49 7442
- Secondary: +49 172
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The use of the heated indoor pool is included in our prices.
GOLDEN ROOSTER in summertime
Playroom, right beside breakfast room, is perfect
Table tennis, table football and a lot more
The GOLDEN ROOSTER in wintertime
Kitchen (newly renovated) in No. 19
Style and Ambiance in apartment No. 19
Sunny relax room next to the pool area.
Live-size wodden hourse and the sweden play house
The sunny breakfast room is next to the playroom. Breakfast is not included.
Sunny countryhouse bedrooms make you feel like at home
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.