Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, sleeps 6, covered porch, boat dock
Bedroom 3 is a non-private corner off the living room.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - We can make an exception fo "seeing eye" dogs We can make an exception fo "seeing eye" dogs
No events - Contact owner about summer family gatheringsContact owner about summer family gatherings
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Owner is open to reasonable exceptionsOwner is open to reasonable exceptions
- Notify owner in advance if you plan to bring lots of gear, such as for ice fishing, snow mobile riding, boating etc.
- If you cancel in violation of the strict rules, we will try to find another rental customer for your dates and return your deposit if we succeed.
- Children that cannot swim must wear a life preserver when on the property docks, using sailboat or kayak - no exceptions.
- english, dutch
About Margreet or Willem Monster
I am a retired computer engineering professor who took up a new 'career' in rural Upstate NY as restorer/redeveloper of historic buildings in the Adirondack region. My wife is an architect and designer. We live on an old farm five minutes away from this rental property.
Margreet or Willem Monster purchased this cottage in 2002
Why Margreet or Willem Monster chose Northville
This is a typical small train station built in the early 1900's resort period. The architecture of the building, its natural setting and the comfortable amenities make this a wonderful place to stay - summer, spring, fall and winter.
What makes this cottage unique
The location along the Great Sacandaga Lake, the on-site marina where you can put your boat for the length of your stay, the walkable environment (bathing beach, golf course, tennis courts) and the history archive about Sacandaga and the resort era, are all wonderful extras. The area is private and peaceful, surrounded by trees.