Luxury 2bd NY Loft Style Apt -Special Rate of $195 + Tax(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
The Building – The Grand
Built in 1893, 100 steps from Union Station, The Grand is now on the National Registry of Historic Places and was fully renovated in 2008-2009 with all the amenities of a deluxe modern home. Walk to countless restaurants, cafes, movie theaters, music venues and much more. Priced significantly less than a comparable hotel room.
2 Bedroom/2 bathroom Urban Loft apartment – property can be combined with adjoining 1 bedroom to create a 3,000ft/sq. 3 bedroom/3 bathroom facility.
25th Street – center of Ogden activity
1. Moments from Eccles Conference center
2. 2 minutes from Ogden Raptors Field
3. A few minutes drive from Weber State University
4. 15 minutes drive to Hill Air Force Base
5. Treehouse Children’s museum - Across the street from the Solomon Center the other way is the nonprofit educational Treehouse Museum.
6. The Junction (5 minutes walk) is a fantastic new complex which included the awesome Salomon Center recreation complex, restaurants and theaters only two blocks away from here. It's located a tad northeast of here on the north side of 24th, West side of Washington. An easy 5 minute walk. Closed on Sunday.
• Inside the Solomon Center you'll find:
o iRock Utah, a huge indoor rock climbing and bouldering complex
o iFly, a vertical wind tunnel that lets you fly (indoor skydiving essentially)
o Flowrider, a year round, indoor surf wave.
o The biggest Gold's Gym we've ever seen,
o A huge indoor swimming pool.
o A bowling alley
o Three restaurants
o The Fat Cats Arcade will keep you entertained with billiards, bumper cars (!), pool tables and an arcade
o Across the street from the Solomon Center is the Megaplex 13 theater a modern theater complex with 13 screens.
Restaurants on 25th Street
1. The Union Grill - A few steps to the west inside Union Station.
2. Jasoh - At the southeast end of our block upstairs. A new and welcome addition here on 25th. They have a sit down white tablecloth side and a pub side. Both offer great choices and nice views out many of the seats. They say they serve 'New American Cuisine'.
3. Rovali's Ristorante Italiano - On this side of the street a few steps to the east. Good solid food here.
4. Tona Sushi - On the upper block (one to the east of ours) there are a bunch of choices.
Tona might be our favorite restaurant on the street. Sushi in Utah? Take our word, it’s excellent. You'll be surprised.
5. Roosters Brewing Company - Also in the upper block, across the street. We like the food a lot and the beer too!
6. Bistro 258 - Across the street from Roosters. One of the better restaurants on the street.
7. The Athenian - On the upper block is OK. They make a decent gyro for lunch.
8. Great Harvest Bread - The closest thing we have to a national chain on 25th (upper block). They make great bread and good sandwiches. You can smell the bread being baked in the morning clear down here at The Grand.
9. Sonora Grill - Over in The Junction. Excellent Mexican food. Be sure to get the guacamole, made fresh tableside.
10. Iggy's Sports Grill next door to Sonora Grill if you're looking for a sports bar kind of place.
Location - Ogden sits 35 miles north of Salt Lake City. It is an outdoor and cultural destination and boasts a Sundance Film Fest venue. It's easy to see why the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Ski, Sunset, Forbes and others have called Ogden 'one of the ten places you gotta go' and America's next high adventure destination Mecca.
Member since: 2009
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Ski Season (2)
Jan 2 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Security Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Two of my great grandparents were born in Ogden in 1867. My mom's maiden name (Woodmansee) appears on at least two still-standing buildings in Ogden. There were many others in the past that have since been torn down. I love the area for its natural beauty and its recreation. The mountain biking in the summer and the skiing in the winter are world class. Restoring The Grand brought me a great sense of pride and accomplishment, and ties me back to my deep roots in Ogden. Scot Nicol (co-owner)
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Staying right on 25th street with its abundance of excellent restaurants and shops and at the same time having incredible world-class recreation within minutes is truly urban living at its finest.
History meets luxury: 2000sf of plush living on Historic 25th St
Gourmet Cooks Kitchen w Granite Counters and Stainless Applicances
Enjoy the charm and atmosphere of exposed brick accented in wood
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.