Pine Cove is one of Sanibel's most luxurious low-density complexes. With 2000 square feet of living space—far larger than most weekly rentals—our top floor position offers one of the best views on Sanibel Island.
Pine Cove is secluded, far back from the road behind beautiful island foliage. And there are only 16 units at Pine Cove, so you’ll have space to relax, even during peak seasons.
Our unit features:
• A remodeled kitchen with new appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, stove, oven & microwave), granite countertops, plus a new toaster, juicer, blender, coffee maker, and plenty of pots, pans and utensils.
• Two remodeled baths, with ceramic tile walk-in showers, and granite countertops.
• A comfortable living area, dining area, and well-appointed wet bar.
• Three spacious bedrooms, with flat screen HD televisions. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, and another beautiful view of the gulf.
Our favorite place—our screened-in lanai overlooking the gulf.
Here are a few other features you will like:
• Four flat screen TV’s with HD cable—one with a built-in DVD player.
• A second DVD player in the living room.
• Free WiFi, and an iPod dock.
• Complete linen service plus a washer and dryer in the unit.
• Two hair dryers, an ironing board & iron (and a vacuum cleaner but you don’t have to think about that).
• Two covered parking spaces directly below your unit with easy access to the elevator.
• A windowed elevator, that rises through the greenery, where you might see our colorful resident woodpecker.
• An outside, locked storage area—near your covered parking spaces—for beach and pool supplies. (Provided that our guests are being careful, there will be 2 beach umbrellas, 8 beach chairs, pool & beach toys, and shell nets in this unit.)
• A newly remodeled pool, hot tub, and barbeque area with two deluxe propane grills.
More about Pine Cove:
• Beyond the pool, and just a few steps over the wooden walkway, is Sanibel’s pristine beach. There you will find miles of sand and shells, as well as sandpipers, pelicans, and dolphins!
• Just down the road is the JN “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Preserve. The refuge is part of the largest undeveloped mangrove ecosystem in the United States, and it is world famous for its spectacular migratory bird populations.
• In town, you can rent bikes and motor scooters and discover lots of shops & restaurants.
• Or get a fishing pole, and buzz over to Captiva Island (you can fish on Sanibel too!), or play golf on one of Sanibel’s magnificent courses.
This little hideaway is perfect for families who want lots to do, or for people who just like to doze in the warm gulf breeze. Hope to see you here soon!
Keywords: Beachfront, Oceanfront, Condominium, Gulf front, Condo, Sanibel