Relax in our beautiful, quiet and bright 2 room attic apartment, just a short walk from the picturesque old town in Goslar-George Berg district. Enjoys great views of the Steinberg. Enjoy peace. Sleeping. Recovery. Harz air. We look forward to you
Goslar is right at the foot of resin.
a few places that you can explore on foot:
- World Heritage Mines of Rammelsberg
- Imperial Palace and Huldigungssaal
- The beautiful old town with market fountain and carillon on the Market Square
- Museums and guided tours offered
- View point Maltermeisterturm
- Nature trail at Steinberg
- Arts and Crafts in the Great Holy Cross
by train or car you can reach other destinations:
- Liebesbankweg, summer toboggan run in Hahnenklee
- Monastery Wölteringerode (own distillery with guided tours) and adjacent Harlywald in Vienenburg
- Wernigerode Castle and the city center, Aircraft Museum, Wild animal park
- Narrow-gauge railway to the Brocken HSB, about Schierke
- Lynx enclosure and Soletherme in Bad Harzburg and Wildcats path and Baumwipfelpfad, really great to discover with children.
- Climbing Park Ilsenburg or Thale
Many different hiking and biking trails also await you in the Harz Mountains and surrounding areas. The routes are designed interesting and varied for both Old and for Jung.
We wish you an unforgettable holiday.