Mountain Home - Hot Tub, Sauna, Game Room on River/Golf Course(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
3 Themed Bedrooms:
* The Master bedroom 'Moose Lodge' is the only bedroom located on the main floor, for the ultimate in privacy. It offers a King Size Log bed with Pillowtop Plush Mattress and amazing views of the mountain tops through the sliding glass door that opens onto a 680 square foot private deck. Tastefully decorated in a Moose Theme with real wood furnishings.
Deck has a private sunken 7-person hot tub, a private 5-person dry sauna, BBQ Grill Table, BBQ Grill and Bistro Set.
* The 2nd bedroom: 'Fisherman's Cove' is located on the second floor in the front of the home & has spectacular views of the Rio Grande River & La Lomita Mountain Tops. Open the windows in the evenings to hear the river flow. This room has a toddler bed, a Travel Crib as well as 2-Queen-size beds, its perfect for an entire family. New Carpet and freshly painted.
* The 3rd bedroom: 'Bear Den' is located at the back of the home on the second floor & offers views of the mountain tops. This is the kid's favorite room; they call it the 'Teddy Bear' Room. It offers 2-Log Queen Beds. This room has an oversized closet and dresser and offers gorgeous views of the mountains to the back of the property. New Carpeting.
* Located on the second floor is the game room. Complete with a 7' pool table, foosball table, air hockey, darts, Ping-Pong table, shuffleboard, checkers, Backgammon and much, much more. There are additional 'kid-size' tables of each of the same games for the children to play while the adults enjoy their own game. Nintendo with games, coloring books & crayons, as well as a full toy chest and board games (both adult & young children). The game room has its own TV and VCR with expanded satellite service. There are over 250 VHS videos included so you won't need Netflix.
*Enjoy luxury during your stay with towel warmers in each bathroom for those cold morning or nights after Skiing, Hot Tubbing or hanging out in the Dry Sauna.
The living area boasts New Leather sofas and leather chairs as well as a flatscreen tv and a gas log-burning fireplace perfect for lounging after a long day. It is perfect for viewing movies, or just relaxing.
The back deck is 680 sq ft with a private seven-person hot tub, with a BBQ grill table perfect for making s'mores with the family, a Gas BBQ Grill (propane NOT included), 3-benches, a Bistro table & chairs and a Private 5-PERSON DRY SAUNA.
Everything you need during your vacation is provided! Laundry soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, toothpaste & body wash. We'll even supply your first nights coffee (Keurig), tea and hot chocolate to get you started. We have thought of everything so you don't have to, just bring your clothes and move right in!
What to do after skiing? We can keep you AND the kids busy with 5-bicycles (various sizes), Horseshoe Pit, movies and games galore. How could you go wrong with all this!!!
Call Today to book your 2015/2016 Vacation....Holidays & Spring Break books quickly. Summer rates are discounted so get all this for only $250/night or stay a week for further discounts. Check our calendar to confirm your requested dates are available WE UPDATE OUR CALENDAR AS BOOKINGS OCCUR so you can count on its accuracy.
Keywords: Single Family corner lot Log Home
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Newly Remodeled we are celebrating our 15th year renting the property with many repeat guests every year, 2-Leather Sofas & 2-Leather Chairs, dining room seating for 10, a 5-PERSON DRY SAUNA W/STEREO & CD PLAYER, Gas Log Burning Fireplace, Flatscreen TVs with premium Satellite service & local channels, 2-VCR's, Video Library with 250+ movies, books, Fully equipped Kitchen, new-Microwave, Cooking Utensils, Blender, Crock Pot, Waffle Maker, Coffee Pot, spices etc, Full size Washer & Dryer, Private 7-person Hot Tub, 2-car Garage, Gas (BBQ)Grill (PROPANE NOT SUPPLIED), BBQ Grill Table, 5-Bicycles and so much more, All linens are provided!, Sorry No Smoking & No Pets!...moreless
- Air Hockey
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Deck / Patio:
680 square foot deck with mountain views, grill table for s'mores, sunken hot tub, three benches, bistro table and chairs and dry sauna and a oversized front porch with bench with mountains views...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Tax Rate 9.5%
a $500 deposit is required at time of reservation with the balance due a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Across the river from Rio Grande Golf Club, River access across the street, walking distance to town and restaurants. Fly Fishing available. Hiking, biking and numerous outdoor activities
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: This is our private home, we are not a realtor and therefore you get all the personal touches of home. We have been renting the property for 15 yrs now and have numerous repeat guests each year. We take our recommendations by guests very serious as you will notice with all the extras this home has to offer such as the game room, new leather furnishings, the hot tub and dry sauna and the High Efficiency washer and dryer. All the conveniences of home, with none of the distractions. Enjoy the gorgeous views while sitting on the oversized deck or relaxing on the front porch as you listen to the birds flap their wings above. The night skies in the mountains are unmatchable and without the distraction of the city lights. With fishing, skiing, horseback riding, golf and more right out side your door you are sure to have the most amazing vacation ever. Everything you need with the exception of food is included in our home. The first nights coffee and tea, sugar, flour and salt and pepper as well as a variety of spices are included. Shampoo, conditioner and body wash, yep they are all included. The toothpaste, hand cream, candle and too much more to mention. Relax and read one of the books from our collection of books or enjoy a movie on the flatscreen tv, while the kids enjoy the game room and all its extra ammenities. Your home away from home where we have thought of everything.
Why the Owner Chose Rivers Edge (South Fork, CO, USA):
San Luis Valley is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast with its One Million plus acres of Rio Grande National Forest and hiking, biking or horseback trails. Minutes from the ski resort Wolf Creek gets the most snow in the state of Colorado. Gorgeous mountain views everywhere you look, ideal weather cool mountain summers and cold mountain winters, plenty of snow for all the outdoor winter sports you can think of like sledding, skiing, snowmobiling, snow shoeing and ideal snowman building conditions. Summers are perfect for river rafting the Rio Grande River, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing and more just minutes from the house many within walking distance.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We are a unique property because of the many ammenities we offer at no additional charge to our guests. We have over 250+ movies right on site so you won't need Netflix or pay to watch a movie. Satelite with expanded channels and local channels. The only property in the area which offers a game room, hot tub and dry sauna all private and right on site. Horse shoe pit, bicycles, board games and toys make this property ideal for families with children of any age.
- Primary: 719-648-7205 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: 719-649-5741 (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Mountain Views from the Front Deck and Back Decks!
Living room: Micro-Suede Sectional & Gas Log Fireplace
5-Person Dry Sauna with CD Player/Stereo
Upstairs bathroom, remodeled in March 2010
Bear room located on the 2nd floor at the back of the home.
Master Bath with towel warmers, plush towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash
Gas log burning fireplace, flat screen tv, nintendo, VCR with full VCR Library
Dining room with seating for 10
Master Bedroom door to deck and Hot Tub
Game Room: Foosball, Air Hockey, Darts, TV, Ping Pong, Board Games
680 sf deck with sunken Hot Tub for MORE privacy, BBQ Grill Table too!
Gas BBQ Grill Table, perfect for making s'mores with family/friends
Kitchen complete with all necessary utensils, pots, pans, coffee pot etc.
Laundry/Mud room complete with new HE washer & Dryer, laundry detergent included
View looking down the Rio Grande River towards the Rio Grande Club Golf Course
Living room adtl view with 2 club chairs and upstairs access.
Master Bedroom King size bed
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.