Brattleboro Cozy Cottage(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, sleeps 4
Wonderful home with open living room and dining room. Wood paneling and wood floors. Warm and toasty fireplace with propane gas stove. Coxy kitchen with sweet cottage flavor. 3 bedroom, one with a full size bed, one with a queen size and one with Trundle bed or 2 singles. 2 newly renovated bathrooms, one in Master bedroom with large soaking tub and marble sink. Other bathroom has a shower and stone tiled floors. Washer dryer in basement. Setting is on 2 acres with a stream and bridge over it. There is a garage and a large parking area for your cars. House is located 4 miles from the center of Brattleboro and off route 30. Close to Newfane and 20 miles to Mount Snow and 40 to Stratton. Hiking trails, swimming in the West River, near the Brattleboro Country Club and golfing. Close to the a farm for wonderful sleigh rides in the snow. Perfect private and pleasing.
The property is nestled in off the road and has a large driveway with a garage. There are neighbors houses but they are not close. It is a beautiful setting. Driveway is plowed for the snow.
Member since: 2007
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- One Master bedroom with private bath and two other bedrooms. Charming and comfortable. Two new renovated bathrooms. Quiet setting Large Living room and dining room with fireplace(propane gas stove with a fire) can heat the room and the house so you can preserve the use of central heating. There is a cozy kitchen and two porches..one a summer screened in porch and one an outdoor porch facing the stream with a bridge over to a lovely field with gardens....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Property has wonderful outdoor space. Lawn chairs and 2 porches. One outside and one summer screened in porch. A field with gardens across the bridge and over the stream. Lovely trees and wild flowers abound. This is a romantic and comfortable home for a get a way from it all. Quiet and close to town. Fireplace has a propane gas stove with the look of a fire and heats the room. Comes on with a flick of the switch. In winter months there is an indoor pool in town for swimming and it has a sauna, hot tub and steam room plus exercise equipment at the Colonial Motel. It is open to the public. There is also a winter's farmers market on Saturday's in Brattleboro. Many wonderful shops in town. Our famous store Sam's for all skiing and outdoor equipment as well. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $75
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Music Festivals Marlboro, Theater, Art Galleries and near the CT. River. Kayaking, hiking, fishing and Swimming. Brattleboro Farmer's Market
Skiing near Mount Snow and Stratton. Rivers and Lakes are nearby. Grafton Cheese Factory and Brattleboro Museum. First Friday of Every Month is a The Gallery Walk. Lots of Artisans in Vermont...Near to Keene, New Hampshire, Willimington and Bennington Vermont. Wonderful restaurants and Dance for those who want to move their feet. Close to Putney and Newfane. Lots of Antiquing and Antique Auctions. Horseback Riding and Golf.
The beautiful Green Mountains with all the trimmings.
Golf: The Brattleboro Country Club has a golf course and is located on Upper Dummerston Road. They have a restaurant and bar open to the public.
Ski: Mount Snow is 2O miles from Brattleboro in the town of Dover. Stratton is in Wilimington and about 40 miles from Brattleboro. Brattleboro Chamber of Commerce can give you more details.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I always wanted a cottage in the area as I went to Graduate School in Keene, NH nearby. I have family and friends who also live in the area. It has been place to visit with friends and family nearby.
Why the Owner Chose Dummerston, VT, USA:
I love gardening and this house is has all the pluses I need to relax and enjoy the area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
3.5 miles from Brattleboro and shopping. Quiet with a stream nearby. Nestled in from the main road. Lots of outdoor space. Lovely Trees.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.