End Unit - Close to Beach - Big 3BR/2.5BA Villa, Wrap Around Patios(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8 - plus a queen sleeper sofa downstairs)
This villa is perfect for two families or a family bringing along the grandparents for a fun family vacation. Here’s why:
• Due to our location compared to other units in the complex, we're a 2 minute walk to the beach parking lot, and just another 2 minutes from the beach parking lot to the beach. Other 3 bedroom units are another minute + further and are across from the pool which gets loud at night.
• This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath villa is a ground floor access unit (no flight of stairs to climb with chairs and a cooler and no elevator to wait for). It's quiet with all new furnishings and a new kitchen. This is an end unit Villa with a big side and back patio for afternoon sunbathing while the kids nap. This area gets great afternoon shade which others do not. The side sliding doors (b/c it’s an end unit) let in a lot of natural light. Make sure you see the patio pictures of other units.
• We also have a private patio in the front with a gas grill off the kitchen that's suitable for outdoor lunches, parking the beach buggy with chairs, and bike storage.
• The three bedrooms (see pictures) sleep 8 are upstairs so entertaining can continue downstairs. There is also a pull out sleeper downstairs.
- We added a 55" LED Flat Screen this year for watching movies as a family
• The island's best beach includes restrooms and a shower area for rinsing off. Life Guards are on duty from mid-March to September, 8 to 5, and morning/dusk walks on the beach are just awesome.
The large shaded swimming pool has restrooms. 'Adventure Cove', a wholesome children's entertainment area, is located a very short walk away. There are also good restaurants within easy walking distance.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not rent the unit for less than the below listed prices to ensure the proper cleanliness, operation, and integrity of the unit, and the complex for a pleasant stay. Your fee comes with a full time property manager to meet your needs while you are visiting. They offer full concierge service and optional grocery service (additional charge).
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 13 - Sep 9, 2017
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning/Linens/Towels $120
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
King size bed (rare in complex) with Cable TV and master bath - huge ceiling fan
Two bunksets and a TV/DVD for entertaining the kids - dresser w/closet
8 persn bar table also great for games, light from side patio
Extra counter space
Grab a suntan from 12 to 3pm while the kids nap. After 3pm this is shaded.
Front patio w/gas grill, cart & bike storage. no splinters from wood deck
Push chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and cooler to the beach- don't carry anything
Programmable Mr. Coffee means you're ready for the am walk less than 4 mins away
Queen Bed with dresser and closet - huge ceiling fan.
Additional sleeper sofa and spacious area - room, room, room
New kitchen, hardwood floors, granite, high volume ice maker. Bring the Chefs
End unit has larger rear patio than most units w tropical plants & side patio.
Professional privacy fence secludes the unit and patios. Kids play on side lawn
Shaded pool ( rare ) just a short walk inside complex
Stroller/Wheelchair friendly boardwalk with Restrooms / Showers ( rare on HHI)
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.