2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 2 - 4
Queen size Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets Are Allowed For A FeePets Are Allowed For A Fee
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Pets must be crated if left unattended in the cabin. Pets are not permitted on beds or furniture. Maximum 2 dogs are allowed. No Cats Allowed.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin. If you do smoke outside, please discard of your cigarette butts in a proper trash receptacle.
- As we do not charge an additional cleaning fee, we ask that you leave the cabin as you found it. Pet hair must be vacuumed when you check out.
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by AndreaAsk a question
My mother moved to the Shenandoah Valley in 1969 with 3 children and 1 one the way. I was the one on the way. In the fall of 1970, My Uncle Joe, Aunt Jackie and my mother, Nancy, began Shenandoah River Outfitters with two old aluminum canoes and a dream. I started Mountain Whisper Cabins in 2005 after purchasing the cabin I grew up in and settling back into the Valley.
Andrea purchased this Cabin in 2009
Why Andrea chose Rileyville
The Falling Leaf was added to my cabin business in 2009. My, Uncle Joe, wrote, “[Shenandoah] I dipped my paddle in your life and you refreshed me.” The valley is a place to fill your soul in all the seasons, and I would like to share it with you.
What makes this Cabin unique
The Falling Leaf log cabin has beautiful views, wood burning fireplace and is nestled within walking distance to the Legendary Shenandoah River.