Broadkill Beach - Chill a While!(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
-Built in 2007, this home has an inverted floor plan with 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities on the 2nd floor and the living area and 4th bedroom on the 3rd floor in order to take advantage of the ocean and wildlife refuge views.
- A rooftop terrace has panoramic views of the Delaware Bay and the Primehook National Wildlife Preserve and is a perfect to place to enjoy dinner and a sunset. 2 large screened-in porches on the 2nd and 3rd floors offer beautiful views.
- The kitchen is well appointed, fully equipped, and spacious with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen make up the great room on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood floor, and sweeping views from the oversized windows. The handsomely furnished living room and reading room offer oversized couches and chairs, a 50 inch plasma TV, and the dining room table seats 12 when fully extended.
- There are two master bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished with pillows, sheets, comforters and ceiling fans. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has a private screened-in porch and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- The ground floor has a two car open-air garage and a secure storage locker with 2 kayaks and 2 beach cruiser bicycles for guest use.
- The property is located 40 meters from the beach. There is a picture displayed which is taken from the rooftop deck of the beach house and shows the distance to the water.
-During Peak Season - Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only please.
- Broadkill Beach is a rare find on the eastern seaboard, its gentle waves are ideal for children, kayaking and swimming. It is a residential beach with one country store located ¼ mile walk from the house. It’s isolated from the commercial development of the Delaware coast by the Primehook National Wildlife Refuge, yet it’s only 10-15 miles from all the shops, restaurants, bars and boardwalk of Rehoboth, Lewes, and Dewey. The best of both worlds are found in Broadkill, a quiet beach to enjoy the solitude of the water, friends, and family, yet minutes from the attractions.
- 10 guest maximum please.
- Renter must be 25 years of age.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
Keywords: beach house, four bedroom
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat With Paddles
- Crow's Nest
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 14 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Spring Shoulder Season 2017
Jun 1 - Jun 16, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 17 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Fall Shoulder Season 2017
Sep 10 - Sep 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Off Season 2107
Sep 26 - Nov 21, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Taxes Not included
Please note that there is also fully refundable $500 security deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Primehook National Wildlife Refuge borders Broadkill Beach to the East
- Primary: 858-880-8578
- Secondary: 202-431-6076
Links to more information:
Broadkill Beach House - Relax in Serenity, just steps away from the sand...
Reading nook and living area, w/ kitchen & deck in background.
View from the dining area to living area. You can see the water from here!
Master Bedroom #1, on the second floor, includes a deck and a luxurious bathroom
Master Bedroom #1: wake-up deck view.
Master Bath #1: Jacuzzi tub and shower.
Panoramic peek at Master Bedroom #2, on third floor with a full bath.
2nd floor bedroom with full-sized bed
View from the Rooftop Deck looking North East - 40 meters to the beach
New, state of the art Weber grill, on the third floor deck.
The beach is spacious in all directions, and never crowded (even on holidays)!
The living area blends into the reading nook, eating area, & kitchen (not shown)
Fully stocked kitchen: pots/pans, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc.
Dining room table comfortably seats ten when fully extended.
Cozy reading nook, beach reads and board games can be found nearby!
Master Bedroom #1 is quite roomy, with a walk-in closet.
Master Bath #1, panoramic perspective
Master Bedroom #2 is airy and bright
"Kids Bedroom" with two double beds, is well-suited to kids of any age ;)
2nd floor bathroom and hallway - hued in many vibrant colors
Broadkill Beach, 40 meters from the front door.
Enjoy the newly expanded beach, less than 100 meters from your front door!
Long walk on the beach, anyone? Contact us with any questions you might have!
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.