About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 5 beds, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
-All linens are provided (sheets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, etc.)
-Built in 2007, this home has an inverted floor plan with 3 bedrooms and laundry facilities on the 2nd floor and the living area and 4th bedroom on the 3rd floor in order to take advantage of the ocean and wildlife refuge views.
- A rooftop terrace has panoramic views of the Delaware Bay and the Primehook National Wildlife Preserve and is a perfect to place to enjoy dinner and a sunset. 2 large screened-in porches on the 2nd and 3rd floors offer beautiful views.
- The kitchen is well appointed, fully equipped, and spacious with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar that seats four.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen make up the great room on the 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood floor, and sweeping views from the oversized windows. The handsomely furnished living room and reading room offer oversized couches and chairs, a 50 inch plasma TV, and the dining room table seats 12 when fully extended.
- There are two master bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 2 double beds, and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- All bedrooms are fully furnished with pillows, sheets, comforters and ceiling fans. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has a private screened-in porch and a Jacuzzi bathtub.
- The ground floor has a two car open-air garage and a secure storage locker with 2 kayaks and 2 beach cruiser bicycles for guest use.
- The property is located 40 meters from the beach. There is a picture displayed which is taken from the rooftop deck of the beach house and shows the distance to the water.
-During Peak Season - Weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday only please.
- Broadkill Beach is a rare find on the eastern seaboard, its gentle waves are ideal for children, kayaking and swimming. It is a residential beach with one country store located ¼ mile walk from the house. It’s isolated from the commercial development of the Delaware coast by the Primehook National Wildlife Refuge, yet it’s only 10-15 miles from all the shops, restaurants, bars and boardwalk of Rehoboth, Lewes, and Dewey. The best of both worlds are found in Broadkill, a quiet beach to enjoy the solitude of the water, friends, and family, yet minutes from the attractions.
- 10 guest maximum please.
- Renter must be 25 years of age.
- Non-smoking property.
- No pets please.
Keywords: beach house, four bedroom
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This house was perfect for a family Thanksgiving get-together. It is clean and cozy with enough room for everyone to be together at the table or to have some quiet time in small groups, reading or playing games. We got to spend many hours outdoors walking the beach or the trails at Prime Hook NWR.
Perfect October stay!
While there were only the two of us we made the most of the whole house. Really appreciated the bikes as the streets are perfect to bike on. The view was very nice from the top floor in the morning and at night. The kitchen had everything we needed and I can see how a larger group would feel at home and be able to have great home cooked meals after a day at the beach. I really enjoyed the beach but was not a fan of the amount of flies and mosquitoes. Not sure if it was the time of year or the location. Thank you to Heather who made our stay easy!
Looking for a beautiful home with a quiet beach? Chill a While is for you!
We were told by friends to go to Bethany or Dewey, but when we saw this house we thought it was perfect. We were right! The house was beautiful...clean and well kept. very comfortable furniture. The views on the 2 upper decks were amazing. We were just about 1 minute of walking to the beach. Sand toys, chairs, boogie boards, and beach towels were all provided! No looking for a good spot on the beach...we practically had the whole beach to ourselves! We took a ride toward Dewey, one day, and it was so crowded we turned around and came back to this quiet, peaceful , beautiful beach.The neighbors were all so friendly, too. It was a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back.
Well kept and spacious
We had a great time. The beach is beautiful and just a short walk away. The house is well ticked and well kept. Lot of room to spread out.
Lovely home for vacation
We just spent a week at this lovely home. The walk to the beach is very quick and the house is very comfortable. We had 6 adults and 2 children and there was a lot of room to relax and enjoy the house. The cupola was really cool and during a lightning storm a great place to watch the action. You can see the beach easily from the 3rd floor too which is really nice.
This is a great place for a family beach vacation
Great family vacay
Awesome as always!! We love staying here for the location to our family who live on the same street.
Primehook National Wildlife Refuge borders Broadkill Beach to the East
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that there is also fully refundable $500 security deposit.