Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, two sleeper sofas (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (lower bedroom), Queen size Beds (upper bedroom) two pull out sleeper sofas in living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Extra cleaning fee of $50Extra cleaning fee of $50
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Renter agrees to email or text copy of their driver's license and a list of all guests for our onsite security office within 5 days of booking.
- Please respect your neighbors when using outdoor spaces during the day and remember to speak quietly in outdoor spaces after 10:00pm.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
About Greg Brown
We enjoy travel around the world including simple trips from our home base in Alaska to Loreto Baja California Sur (BCS).
Greg Brown purchased this villa in 2013
Why Greg Brown chose Nopolo
We live in Alaska and have always wanted a winter get-away. We traveled to many cities in the Baja and mainland Mexico seeking a second home in a safe environment but with a feeling of local community. It had to be on the water with a versatile terrain. Finding the charming town of Loreto, the Sea of Cortez and the gorgeous mountain back drop plus the comforts and security of the Loreto Bay development made this Casa our choice!
What makes this villa unique
We like our quiet spot in the Loreto Bay neighborhood combined with one of the larger green spaces to feel uncloistered and private. Having the community pool in our 'back yard' is a pretty sight off the terrace and very convenient to use going out the back gate. The easy access to the golf course is great for the many walks we take. Everyone who visits says our home feels so comfortable. Most all of our decor is made in Mexico making the home a real villa feel.