Price Dropped $129/Night! 2 Room Suite at Ramada Renaissance Hotel!(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Rooms Attached Units, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Owner providing exclusive special for 2 Room full apartment. Hotel charges $500-$700 for 2 hotel rooms. Please note this is 2 rooms but 1 bedroom. This is a kosher unit!
THIS 2 ROOM SUITE SLEEPS UP TO 8!
Since we are the owners of the ONLY privately owned suite at the Jerusalem Ramada Renaissance Hotel, we can offer you rental rates at less than 40% than what the hotel is asking for. We are also the only suite in the hotel providing for extra room amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen, 2 attached rooms, 42' Flat screen televisions and much more!
CALL US NOW for a special discount rate were offering to complete our calendar month NOW!!
Jerusalem, capital city of Israel, is the spiritual home of the world's 3 major religions and is a center for world culture, art, history and archaeology, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors annually by being ancient and modern, sacred and secular, vibrant and vigorous.
Exceptional facilities, outstanding service and elegant accommodations characterize this Hotel. Featuring a selection of fine Restaurants serving Glatt Kosher Food (the highest accepted standard in the world), a Health Club with a large Indoor Pool plus large landscaped Outdoor Pool, Sauna and Steam Room.
A Fitness Room with modern Exercise Equipment and a Tennis Court (the tennis court is not available in September and October). Luxurious Guest Rooms and Suites with Safes, Mini Fridges and Cable Television.
The variety of Convention facilities offers flexibility for meetings and events of all sizes, which include ample pre-function space and proximity to auxiliary rooms. Lobby Lounge and Bar, Room Service, Timna Dairy Coffee Shop, Timna Meat Restaurant.
Non Smoking Floors, Interconnecting Bedrooms. Beauty Salon, Automated Business Centre with telephone technical support, Fine Shops. A permanent Synagogue is on the premises.
Full Breakfast Available at an additional charge.
IN ROOM Amenities
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM
-1 large double couch-bed (sleeps 2)
-2 single chairs convertible-to-bed (sleeps 1 each)
-Beautiful glass dining room table (sits up to 10 people)
-42 inch Flat Screen Plasma HDTV with cable television.
-Bathroom w/ toilet
-Full Size Refrigerator, Microwave & Hot Plate
-Central Air Conditioning
-Free wi-fi access
-Exquisite living room with Jerusalem stone.
-Beautiful ceramic large tiled floors
-Modern furniture and mood lighting (halogen pot-lighting).
-2 double beds (sleeps 2)
-2 single chairs convertible-to-bed (sleeps 1 each)
-42 inch Flat Screen Plasma HDTV with cable television (not yet shown in pics)
-Bathroom w/ toilet, shower and hairdryer
-Panoramic Bay Window
-Office desk w/ chair & lamp
-In Room Safe
-High Speed Internet at a Charge
-6 Clothing Drawers
-Telephone (charges may apply)
***Please note that rates and availability are subject to change and only guaranteed once booked***
Keywords: Hotel Suite, privately owned, suite, hotel, ramada, center jerusalem, western wall, renaissance
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- On floor 10
- 700 sq. ft.
- Elevator : SHABBAT ELEVATOR for those observant of the Sabbath.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- HOTEL AMENITIES/SERVICES: • 24 Hour Switchboard • Automated Business Center with Telephone Technical Support • Baby Sitting/Must be Reserved with Front Desk at a Charge • Baggage Handling Charge • Banquet Room • Beauty Salon • Computer use Available Only in Business Center at a Charge • Conference Rooms with High Speed Internet Access at a Charge • Convention Center • Dry Cleaning/Outside Contractor at a Charge • Electronic Locks also operate as Manual Locks with a regular key on Shabbat and Jewish Holidays • Elevator - On Shabbat and Jewish Holidays also operates as Shabbat elevator • Exercise Room with TV, Treadmill, Stair Climber, Exercise Bike and Universal Weight Machine • Fax For Guests, Incoming No Charge, Outgoing Faxes at a Charge • Free Indoor/Outdoor Parking/Bus Parking • Indoor Heated Pool • Interior Corridors • Israeli Breakfast at a Charge • Kiddy Pool • Kiddies Playground Next to our Outside Pool • Laundry/Sent out to Outside Laun...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Monument View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $150
Our Rental agreement will be sent Via email and need to be signed upon booking acceptance .
For reservations longer than a week, Guest may be able to pay 50% up front and 50% 3 weeks before arrival.
There are no refunds to bookings. There are no cancellations allowed.
If guests cancel booking before the 3 week period then second half will not be charged 1st half is non refundable, less service fees.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• Bloomfield Science Museum - 0.25 miles East
• Bible Lands Museum - 0.5 miles East
• Israel Museum/Shrine of the Book - 0.5 miles East
• Jerusalem International Convention Center - 0.5 miles Northeast
• Supreme Court of Justice - 0.5 miles East
• Mount Herzl Museum and Gardens - 1 mile South
• Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Museum - 1 mile South
• Center of Town Ben Yehuda Mall - 1.8 miles East
• Tisch Biblical Zoo-Gardens - 3 miles Southeast
• Givat Hatachmoshet-Ammunition Hill - 3 miles Northeast
• Malha Canion Shopping Mall - 3 miles Southeast
• Old City of Jerusalem-Western Wall - 3 miles East
• Rockefeller Museum-Archeological - 3 miles East
• Tower of David Museum - 3 miles East
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Hey everyone! I have been in the vacation rental business for many years now and have seen the great opportunity to invest in condo-hotels. I have been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to purchase the only private suite in the Ramada Renaissance Hotel. This has given me the ability to rent it out at over 40% less than the actual hotel rental rates. I had also completely renovated the suite along with creating the only suite in the hotel with a full kitchen!! Every traveler enjoys our suite and definitely look forward to coming back again...We hope you will give us a try and we guarantee you will truly enjoy yourself!
Why the Owner Chose Kiryat HaLeom, Jerusalem, Israel:
Location: Minutes away from the Kotel (the Wailing Wall), Minutes from Ben Yehuda street where all the action/shopping is, and across the street from the Central Bus Station bringing you to any city in Israel! You don't even need a car while you are centrally located like this hotel since you are a $5USD (20 sheckels) cab ride to almost all attractions nearby!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is the only private suite that you will ever rent that you will feel the comfort of a house within a hotel environment. The hotel also has a dairy and meat restaurant with very reasonable prices so that you also have the option to dine out instead of preparing your own meals right at the convenience of the hotel lobby! Feel free to sit back, relax and enjoy this incredible experience!
- Primary: +1 7865057119 Best to text this number for immediate response
- Secondary: +1 3054344076 (305) 434-4076 extension 402
- Tertiary: +1 3054344076 (305) 434-4076 extension 105
Exterior View Front
Just minutes away from the Western Wall from our hotel.
Bedroom with closet and two cozy chairs.
An amazing view of the city from your room.
Queen sized pull out couch, sleeps 2.
Kitchen with full sized ref
Top of the line gym amenities.
A view of the pool from top of the hotel.
2 red chairs fold into single beds sleeping 1 each.
Dining area can sit 6
Double stove top.
Wide fitness area with high-end facilities
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.