About the property
- Apartment1507 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Apartment, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6 adults and 2 children)
This triplex apartment is unique: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets in the best location of Montmartre facing the Montmartre Museum in a calm street and 2 steps from the Sacré Coeur Basilic. It is linked to a Haussmanian type building but entrance is totaly independant. Like a house in Paris.
Set over 3 floors (basement, first floor, second floor), this wooden floored apartment can accommodate up to 8 guests (6 adults max and 2 children). The apartment is 140 m². The common space consists of a large living room open on a private courtyard with greeneries, an wide open kitchen / dining area and a basement recreational/bedroom area with extra spleeping space on the sofa as well as large storage area. The character of this triplex makes it unique.
On entering the apartment you will find a flight of stairs going upwards in front and another to the right going down. On taking the short flight of stairs up you will arrive at the first floor which is approx 2 meters higher than the street level. Thanks to the huge bay windows of both sides, the apt bathes in natural light.
The first floor is divided into:
- The living room
- The open kitchen / dining area
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom
The living room is bright and spacious, and offers comfortable sofas, a centre table and a modern chimney (for decoration only). It gives a very warm feeling thanks to the red colour pieces of furniture and its direct view and access to the courtyard surrounded with greeneries.
The modern open kitchen, located to the left, is organised lengthwise. It is intelligently conceived so as to make maximum use of the available space. It has a long ilot with bar and is fully equipped for preparing your favourite meals. All equipments are top notch. The washer and the drier are hidden in a large closet.
To the left of the kitchen itself develops the dining area, facing a large window with curtains. It can comfortably seat up to 8 guests.
The architect managed openings from the living room to the kitchen so that one can always see what is happening in the other space.
To the right of the kitchen a small corridor leads to the master bedroom. Just before, immediately to the left, you will find a toilet.
Breakfast will not get any better - You can begin your day with croissants and a hot cup of coffee in the private courtyard in the morning. The Master bedroom stays along the courtyard. It offers direct view and access to it through a typical painters’ studio glass door. The bedroom offers a comfortable queen-size bed and an en-suite tiled bathroom which offers a shower and a vanity area. The bedroom offers a wardrobe.
The private courtyard, a unique benefit of this Parisian triplex, is located on the first floor. Its area is around 35m2. It can be accessed from the living room, the kitchen area and the bedroom. It is equipped with tables and chairs and is perfect for a glass of wine after a day of sightseeing.
The 2nd Floor :
Towards the back of the kitchen, a flight of stairs leads to the 2nd floor.
It has a corridor and offers 2 bedrooms, one full bathroom with a toilet and storage.
The first door to the right leads to Bedroom 2. The bedroom is incredibly bright thanks to its 2 large windows that offer a clear view of the rooftops. The bedroom will offers a comfortable double bed (was ordered but presently a single bed ask to confirm), storage space.
The next door to the left leads to Bedroom 3. This bedroom is more tuned to welcome 2 children. It offers 2 comfortable single beds (presently a single bed ask to confirm), storage space and 2 windows that overlooks the private courtyard. A nice baby bed is present in the bedroom (ask to confirm).
Left at the end of the corridor is the second bathroom which offers a shower, with a vanity area and a toilet.
The Basement :
The fourth bedroom is an open bedroom located in basement. One accesses this bedroom by using the staircase right of the apartment entrance. Bedroom 4 offers a comfortable high quality queen-size sofa bed. It also profits from natural light, thanks to the huge bay windows along the staircase wall and offers a sliding door.
Walking across the bedroom and once passed the sliding doors, is a corridor with storage space all along the wall. To the left of the corridor is located the 3rd mosaic tiled bathroom. This bathroom offers a shower, a vanity area and a toilet.
On exiting the apt, you will find yourself directly opposite the “Montmartre Museum”. Going right will take you to the “Place du Tertre” in a minute, where the painters will draw your portrait and the “Sacre Coeur” Basilic with is large gardens. To the left, you have the “Avenue Junot”, the most prestigious location in Montmartre passing nearby the “Montmartre’s vines”.
The apartment is a non-smoking apartment and its location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
In case you need assistance we are staying minutes from the apartment.
- Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district. It is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
- As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre Coeur Moorish-looking church.
- On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
- The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride; the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15- 20 minutes from Abbesses.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
We manage apartments in Paris, all of very good to luxury standard. We take care of the advertising of apartments, the reservation process from payments to security deposit refund; and even the cleaning and the maintenance of the apartment. We would be very happy to host you in one of our apartments that you will find on VRBO Listing #26870. We do very little brand name advertisement. We focus on what matters: MAKING SURE OUR GUESTS ARE SATISFIED (check the reviews on any of our apts. Recent apts do not have reviews yet). We believe it is the best way to develop our activities which have being growing steadily every year. You are welcome to try our service.
Why InBP6 chose Clignancourt
Finding a 4 bedroom triplex apartment in Paris with a Private courtyard is a unique opportunity. That tells it all :-) In addition, the location is perfect : calm and close to all the interesting sites of Montmartre. Many shops around. Also the quality of the building is rare as in Montmartre many building built in the past were not stone buildings. Finally it is a perfect place to visit paris from as subway takes you direct to saint germain in 10 Mn.
What makes this Apartment unique
WE ARE PROFESSIONALS. We answer to each request and send a detailed quote & contract on each request. We believe the instant quote given on the site is not precise enough for a guest to book an apt. We react fast, be it by mail (often in the hour, max 24h, we have evening shift), Immediatly by phone. Note we do not take booking on the phone nor discuss prices or availability, risk of mistake is too high. E-mail is much more secure & precise. We nevertheless are happy to answer specific questions. During your stay, we are always available. We can advise you on how to use the apt. We run a night emergency line, for real emergencies :-). When problem arise, we do our best to solve them, quickly. We want our guest to have the best memories of their stay. We have a high rate of returning guests : it seems they do.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great location but needs improvement
The location was wonderful! It is however a very hilly part of town so getting to and from the metro is a bit of a workout. But that was ok for us.
The apartment is in need of some repairs. The paint in the upstairs bathroom is peeling terribly. The apartment was also not very clean, which was disappointing. There wasn't even one dish washer tablet or an extra trash bag for the kitchen. We don't expect there to be a large supply but at least 1 or 2 is typical.
Picking up and dropping off the keys was a bit of a hassle. Also they only have 2 sets of keys available! We were 3 adult couple's traveling together so this was very inconvenient for one couple not to have a set of keys. Because of the keys and the layout of the bedrooms/bathrooms this apartment would be better suited for a family with children.
Great location with some complications.
The property is spacious, charming and well-located for our group of 8.
There are a few things that might consider for your stay:
1. You will need to pick up and drop off the apartment keys at different location than where the apartment is located. You have to climb up three stories and open a combination lock box in a poorly lighted area to retrieve your apartment keys. There is only one set of keys so it's a bit inconvenient if individuals want to leave/come back at different times.
2. There is only one roll off paper towels in the kitchen and one of toilet paper in each bathroom for the whole week. The nearest grocery is about 15 minutes walk or 7 Euro with Uber each way.
3. There is only one set of bath towels for each guest and one small laundry load takes approximately 5 hours total for washing and drying.
4. There is no shower curtain so the bathroom floor can get quite wet.
5. The toilet on the main floor makes a very loud flushing noise, especially during the night. The upper level toilet was clogged up but it was repaired on the next day.
6. It was awkward to turn the light switch above the cook top stove on and off.
7. Because the cook top stove makes a periodic beeping noise, we were able to stop it only by turning off the appropriate circuit breaker.
Artful elegance with home feel.
InBeauParis stay in Montmartre was FANTASTIC! We had a few little hiccups that were solved with the great communication from the crew in Paris. I would most definitely stay in their place again. Location and comfort led to a "feel at home" experience when we were away in a foreign land. We experienced snow(yes snow in Paris) and the heating was quite good through the whole trip. Tres bien!
Great property located in an amazing area of Paris
I was very satisfied with the property. The room sizes and layout we as described.
Perfect spacious location for week away
Our stay at InBeau 3 Rue Bis was perfect. The location in Montmartre was beautiful and enjoying this neighborhood during the winter, still twinkling in its holiday lights was such a treat. The home had just enough space for our guests during the week of our wedding, everyone was comfortable and warm and had we shared mornings at the breakfast table sampling French pastries and visiting over coffee. We would like to come back and would certainly select this property again.
Great property with lots of room for a family!
Enjoyed our stay in this lovely apartment is an awesome location especially for first time travelers to Paris.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. -Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail. - The quote is for 4 guests: a 30€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additional guests. It is capped to a max of 300 €/stay. Unfortunately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.