Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Ocean View Web Cam, USA Today Travel & Lonely Planet Recommended, WIFI & Alexa
Both bedrooms have the same incredible 180 degree oceanfront view. Fall asleep watching the blanket of stars and wake to the most beautiful sunrise, all from the comfort of your bed. Also, there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, with the same oceanfront view.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Snorkel gear, games, DVDs, books, sand toys, etc.Snorkel gear, games, DVDs, books, sand toys, etc.
Max guests: 6
- Have an incredible visit! Enjoy & have fun.
- Return to HollysKauaiCondo at every opportunity.
- Tell your family and friends about HollysKauaiCondo.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Alan HollyAsk a question
About Alan Holly
We live in Arizona, which might be considered the near polar opposite of Kauai. While we enjoy the company and interaction of others, Kauai and our property offer the opportunity to feel alone in a tropical Paradise or to interact with others, as one chooses. We swim competitively, dive, snow ski, hike and generally enjoy the beauty of nature. Kauai offers everything from the most peaceful pursuits to the most physically exhilarating challenges. Its your choice. There is a reason that Kauai is pictured as 'Paradise', in so many Hollywood movies. Visit Kauai, The Garden Island, and your life will never be the same.
Alan Holly purchased this Condo in 1988
Why Alan Holly chose Princeville
In a nut shell, we fell in love with this incredibly beautiful island along with the sounds, sights and fragrances of Kauai, which surrounds our condo. We have the sensation of serenity and, virtually, being alone, yet minutes from everything. Kauai is the Hawaii of our dreams.
What makes this Condo unique
1) Spectacular ocean view from EVERY ROOM! 2) Ground level entrance to a 2nd level location, but NO STAIRS. The convenience of a ground level property AND the privacy and view of a 2nd level location. 3) Recommended by USA Today Travel Tips and the Lonely Planet Hawaii guidebook and Lonely Planet Discover Kauai guidebook.