About the property
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay2 nights
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
Puerto Aventuras is the perfect destination for your vacation on Mexico's Mayan Riviera. Offering a year-round warm and sunny climate and comfortably distant from the crowds of Cancun and Cozumel, Puerto Aventuras is a safe, family-oriented Resort community offering a variety of accommodations and activities.
Puerto Aventuras offers magnificent white sand beaches and warm Caribbean waters renowned for sun-bathing, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, and sport fishing. The Puerto Aventuras Club de Golf offers a 9-hole, 36-Par golf course and tennis courts and the new El Camaleon Mayakoba PGA Golf course is only minutes away! The Marina Resort complex offers waterfront shopping, spa/salon services, swim-with-the-dolphins/manatees/stingrays and a variety of fine restaurants. Local tour companies offer tours departing from the Resort to the Mayan Ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza, the Xcaret and Xel-Ha eco-parks, parasailing, scuba and snorkeling expeditions, ATV, and 4WD adventure tours, horseback riding, and much more!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 15, 2018
About Richard Lupo
- - - - -
Richard Lupo purchased this Condo in 2007
Why Richard Lupo chose Puerto Aventuras
- - - - -
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Best location, specially if you are going to go to app theme parks
Just a great place and very safe
Christmas Week Had Great Weather & A Great Condo
Our family of 6 finally did a destination Christmas and we wanted somewhere warm, on the beach. Puerto Aventuras, an hour south of Cancun gave us that wonderful getaway. This 3 bedroom condo had a pool just outside the back patio sliding doors and the beach just a stone's throw from there. All the linens included sheets, pillows, bath towels and beach towels. The grounds were perfectly maintained and the entire town of PA is gated and we felt very safe. Making the short walk down the beach to the Omni Hotel to use their restaurant and beach bar or making the short walk over to the marina for several restaurants in the day or evening, it was a safe and family friendly atmosphere. Inside the condo we had everything we needed, the patio overlooking the pool had a table we used for many meals. The complex had kayaks with paddles and life vests for our use. We also made friends with the daytime office manager Oscar and the overnight security guard Omar. There is a large grocery store 5 minutes away and a fun cenote to swim in 5 minutes down the road. The beach does have rocks and water shoes are highly recommended. We hope to stay again in the future!
It always makes us happy when our visiters enjoy there vacation. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a lovely review and please come to visit again!
We really loved the condo it was clean and had everything we needed during our stay, the location was perfect very safe and we loved the outdoor little patio with quick access to the pool where you can sit and watch your kids in the pool. Would definitely love to stay here again and longer time.
Thank you for your comments, always nice to hear our guest had a nice stay. We appreciate receiving feed back from our renters, hope you visit with us again! Richard and Barbara
Fantastic overall experience, enjoyed everything about our stay here. Barbara and Staff were very generous and helpful. Will definitely be returning here again. Beautiful place to stay. Everything was a short distance away! Thanks again Barbra.
Best Family Rental in Puerto Aventuras
This was our first time renting a condo in Mexico. What a smooth and fantastic experience! The owners Richard and Barbara are extremely pleasant and easy to deal with prior to your arrival. The condo is clean, clean, clean! Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, our family of five had alot of room, no problem! The best part and selling feature for us is the ground floor a few steps from the pool! The pool is heated and very enjoyable. The beach is just a few more steps and your are at the sand and ocean! Location was great, a short walk down the beach to more sand and sun! We walked to the restaurants every evening, this is about a 5-7 minute walk. Everything is close! Everyone at the condo is friendly and Oscar and his wife are very helpful when needed! This was everything we needed and more! Also a very reasonable price! We would not hesitate to book this condo again!
Nice Condo, Good stay overall
This is a very nice condo a few steps from the beach. Clean and well equipped. Our only complaints were:
1. Lack of communication with the owner. VRBO states that within two weeks of the confirmed stay, the guest can expect communication from the owner regarding check-in procedure. A few days before our check-in we still had not had a response from the owner regarding request for check-in information and desperate calls to VRBO were made. This should not have happened. We finally spoke with the owner by phone who was very helpful but a promished forthcoming email detailing the information we had discussed was never received. It all worked out and we got checked in late at night just fine but we felt the stress incurred beforehand was unnecessary. Speaking with other guests who had downloaded detailed check-in information, recommendations for things to do, restaurants, etc. brought home how much this was lacking with this VRBO owner.
2. This was the first time we've ever stayed in a condo which did not have a kitchen stocked with basic condiments; salt, pepper, oil, paper towels, etc. Bottled water was supplied and appreciated.
3. Poor lighting in the kitchen.
4. Dishwasher does not work (disconnected parts are lying in the bottom d/washertray) and this was not disclosed beforehand.
5. Cable company was scheduled during our stay, unbeknownst to us. This visit took approximately 1.5 hours, time away from our scheduled activities.