PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
(1) THE "AVERAGE RENTAL RATE" THAT HOMEAWAY/VRBO DISPLAYS ONLINE IS THE AVERAGE RENTAL RATE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR IF YOU HAVE NOT SPECIFIED ANY DATES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SPECIFIC DATES, ENTER YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES ONLINE, AND YOU WILL SEE THE SEASONAL RENTAL RATES THAT APPLY TO THOSE DATES SPECIFICALLY. YOU CAN ALSO CLICK ON THE RATES AND AVAILABILITY TAB FOR THAT INFORMATION.
(2) 10% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT IF YOU PAY IN FULL UP FRONT WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATION (DOES NOT APPLY TO SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES). OVER 95% OF OUR RENTERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL DISCOUNT IF THEIR PLANS ARE RELATIVELY FIRM.
(3) WE DO NOT USE AN AGENT OR PROPERTY MANAGER, AND RESPOND TO ALL POTENTIAL RENTERS AS THE HOMEOWNER. RENTALS ORIGINATED THROUGH HOMEAWAY/VRBO WILL BE BOOKED THROUGH HOMEAWAY/VRBO.
(4) WE WILL PAY A 5-10% FEE TO ANY RENTAL AGENT, PROPERTY MANAGER, OR ANY OTHER SOURCE THAT REFERS A RENTAL OPPORTUNITY TO US THAT IS BOOKED.
(5) FOR OUR CANCELLATION POLICY, UNFORTUNATELY HOMEAWAY/VRBO DOES NOT OFFER US A DISPLAY OPTION THAT CONFORMS WITH OUR POLICY. THEREFORE, PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND REFER TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY THAT IS ON PAGE FOUR OF OUR SAMPLE RENTAL AGREEMENT WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON OUR HOMEAWAY/VRBO WEB LISTING.
Spectacular luxury resort home located at the Base of Bald Mt. in the Warm Springs area of Ketchum (Sun Valley, ID). Home is three minute WALK from Warm Springs day Lodge and lifts, and five to ten minute drive from downtown Ketchum and the Sun Valley Lodge complex. Main living spaces and decks look up at the Warm Springs, Greyhawk, Hemingway, and Cozy ski runs. Unobstructed panoramic views in all four directions. Professionally equipped kitchen that can easily prepare meals for up to 20 guests who can all be seated in the spacious dining area. Eight person hot tub and covered kitchen patio area with great views, fireplace, infrared gas heaters, and both natural gas and charcoal grills.
Other Key Features of Our Home: The house construction is wood and steel framed with a stucco exterior and shake shingle roof. The rock inside and outside of the house is moonlight quartzite from a quarry near Challis, Idaho. The home has been designed utilizing half levels throughout the house as opposed to full stories which optimizes the flow and utilization of space. The main living area is comprised of the living room, kitchen, and dining area (including the wet bar) with spectacular views of Bald Mt. through the very large unpaned windows. Various doors in each space open out onto the upper deck, and door in the kitchen leads out to the covered kitchen patio with great views of Bald Mt. where there is a fireplace, two overhead infrared gas heaters, and natural gas and charcoal Weber grills. The mud room is expansive with six different entrances/exits, and the washer/dryer is located in this area. Just outside the kitchen is the mud room landing and pantry with many provisions for the house, a second refrigerator, and ice maker.
Professionally-equipped Kitchen: The kitchen is well-equipped and designed for the production and service of meals to as many as 20 guests. In addition to the Sub-Zero refrigerator and six-burner range, there are two Whirlpool Dishwashers, two Dacor ovens, one Dacor microwave, and two compactors. The kitchen is equipped with ample cooking ware and implements, herbs and seasonings, various basic food condiments, and plentiful quantities of dishware and glassware for large gatherings.
Study/Offices and Multiple Wood-Buring Fireplaces: Two study/offices are located in the Master Bedroom Suite. The first study is also a well-equipped office with scenic northwestern views of Guyer Ridge and the distance slopes of Warm Springs canyon through expansive panoramic windows. The office has a spacious desk which is well-outfitted with all of the necessary desk accessories and office supplies. In addition to the WiFi Internet connection throughout the house, there is an HP All-in-One Printer, Canon Copier, bar refrigerator with ice maker, TV, VCR, and digital cable receiver. The other study is smaller but comfortable and airy with a desk, HP Printer, and TV.
Our home has a total of five wood-burning fireplaces for your enjoyment, comfort, and ambiance located in the living room, master bedroom and family room, common area of the guest quarter, and outdoors on the kitchen patio.
Our home is heated with floor-based radiant heat throughout the main house. The Guest Quarters above the garage is heated with forced air heat. Like most homes in the Wood River Valley, our home does not require or have air conditioning available since it is naturally cooled during the summer months by cross ventilation created by the many windows throughout our home.