Stunning Views Overlooking Silverado & Napa Valley
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Looking for a fantastic Wine Country home? Try this beautiful, large, split-level home with all amenities, including stunning views of Silverado Country Club and the Napa Wine Country! Accommodations - 5 bedrooms sleeping 12 guests in beds; in addition 1 Queen sofabed sleeping 2 people, all as follows:
* Large master suite on main level (upstairs) with an Eastern King bed, large jacuzzi tub, full shower enclosure with his-n-her showers, plus large his-n-her closets.
* Four bedrooms downstairs:
* Cozy 'Southwest Antique' bedroom with full bath, Queen bed and nice antique chair, dresser and nightstand
* Cozy 'Pretty in Pink' bedroom with full bath, mirrored closets and Queen bed with lovely frilly white linens.
* Cozy 'Chinese canopy' bedroom with Queen-size canopy bed, window seat and chinese-motif appointments.
* Upstairs, next to kitchen, a beautiful, light-filled, study/sitting room with a comfy Queen-size sofa bed. This sun-filled sitting room has gorgeous views of Napa Valley and the grounds to the south.
* 'Children's wing', a large downstairs bedroom with two bunk beds (four twin beds total) and one-half bath. It is located at the front of the home, away from other bedrooms and the master suite.
* The home has 7 recently refurbished redwood decks decks off the main bedrooms and main living areas which offer nice private places to chat - and more stunning views of beautiful Napa Valley! Watch the balloons take off in the early morning hours, and the sun set spectacularly over the Mayacamas mountains (and Mt. Veeder) during the long, warm, summer evenings!!!
* (PS - a perfect place to watch Silverado fireworks on the 4th of July!!)
* At night, relax in the beautiful private pool/spa and enjoy - guess what? - more beautiful views of the lights of Napa/Silverado. Or stargaze at the fantastic, very dark night skies away from the big city.
* Port-a-crib available for the little tyke, if necessary
* Baby trays, sippy cups and other baby items on-site
Only an hour or so by car from San Francisco International Airport, this is a unique property which will serve as a perfect base for exploring Napa Valley and Sonoma, or for golf outings at Silverado, providing lifelong memories of a perfect family vacation in Northern California!
For more pix of the house, check below under 'Links to more information'... Thanks for visiting!
Member since: 2003
- 4800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 15 - Dec 31, 2016
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 7 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
- Secondary: (650) 224-3390 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Lovely 4800 sq ft home on about 1 acre situated high above street for wow! views
Beautiful Master Suite with Chinese Furniture/Antiques and Eastern King bed
View from Master Bedroom entry, balcony overlooking pool on right
Sideyard pool view from balcony on south side of Master Bedroom
View of 'Second Master' from hallway entry
View 2 - 'Second Master' full bath with travertine marble basin and Toto toilet
'Pretty in Pink' full bath with tub/shower combo and Toto toilet
'Kids room' Guest Room 5 w/2 bunks/4 twin beds, small game table and 1/2 bath
Family Room with enormous 2-story stone fireplace - awesome in winter!
Amazing views from enormous picture windows overlooking Silverado & Napa Valley
Family dining for 16, adjoins living room & offer outdoor dining on redwood deck
Friendly and inviting front entryway with mature oaks and 2-car garage
Pool & spa next to home with unobstructed views of Silverado, Napa & mountains
View from hall entering Master Bedroom, sliding glass doors lead to private deck
Eastern King bed in Master Bedroom, full bath with his/her showers & jacuzzi tub
'Second Master' Guest Bedroom w/enclosed deck and more Napa views
'Second Master' full bath with travertine marble tile surround.
Lovely 'Pretty in Pink' w/adjoining full bath & full-length closet door mirrors.
Guest Rm#4 with Chinese canopy bed and comfy bay window w/ views & seating.
Modern kitchen with all amenities adjoining cozy, light-filled den.
Family Room, showing entrance to 'Kid's Room' - huge stone fireplace to left
Beautiful light-filled living room - enjoy expansive views & atmosphere of peace
Peaceful sun-filled mornings as fog clears and balloons rise silently above Napa
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Friday, October 28, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing