Fairytale Château in the Loire Valley We Host Events & Bed & Breakfast(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
23 bedrooms, 18 bathrooms, sleeps 55 starting April 2016
From the 1st moment you walk in, you're in amazement. The staircase has the Château named The Petite Chambord. Here, all of our accommodation offers the grand design of the 19th century with the luxury of today.
All conveniences are available at the château. Each suite includes robes, slippers hairdryer, private w/c, bath and tea & coffee making facilities. We aim to make your holidays in France truly memorable. So much so that 1 night is not enough. The warmth as you're greeted makes you feel as if you are visiting an old friend.
Sip coffee or wine on the veranda overlooking the lake and gardens. If you choose to dine in you will be delighted by our House Chef mouthwatering displays of cuisine.
Enjoy breakfast next to the roaring fire in the cozy original kitchen. If you're looking for a special place to celebrate your wedding or party for any occasion, our coordinator will plan the party you have always dreamed of.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 76000 sq. ft.
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 11 Bedrooms, Sleeps 55, Beds for 25-55
- For the B&B these are the rooms available But for the self catering and renting the complete Chateau. All the Bedrooms are full of luxury to the last detail. the rooms are as follows Kings Suite a 2 Bedroom suite A double in the Kings room & A Double bed & 2 twins in Princess Tower Bath & Shower Romance Suite-King bed & Bath & Shower Mme Rochefoucauld Suite-Double bed & single Bath & Shower Tower Suite-King bed & single Shower Empress Suite – King bed w/shower Toile du Joie Suite – King bed w/shower Napoleon Chambers – 1 double & 1 single /Bath down hall Amboise Chambers - 1 double & 1 single & Crib /bath down hall on 1st level near suites In addition we have a, Mezzanine apt for 3 persons - which has a double in one room in another with a pullout for a single. There is a Bathroom on this floor accessible by all Massage room - Queen to share with Mezzanine bathroom...moreless
Bathrooms: 8 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- You can’t escape the feeling of romance as you enter this suite, which includes a grand silk bed, full bath, and separate salon for quiet, intimate meals. Experience historic luxury as you sip champagne, read poetry, and soak in a giant clawfoot tub, surrounded by fresh flowers and french manor charm....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 22 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Taxes Not included
rental of entire Chateau
Please inquire for rates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Designed for superior comfort, each room is brightened by the charm and elegance of a glamorous era. Come visit, and step inside a fairy-tale .
At the Chateau de Challain all of our accommodation has been refurbished to a standard that offers the grand design of the nineteenth century, with the luxury of today’s building technology,all conveniences are available at the chateau. Each suite includes robes, slippers,a hair dryer, private w/c, bath and tea & coffee making facilities. We aim to make your holidays in France truly memorable. Click the links below for a description of which accommodation suite to spend your Chateau holidays in France.
Chateau Challain is a castle set up for Luxury Bed & Breakfast as well as a Extraordinary Event Venue. We cater to all your needs.
With 10 New Bedrooms as of April of 2016 so we have new pricing
We have offers of different pricing according to the size of your venue.
Why the Owner Chose Challain-la-Potherie, France:
This is a Family Home open to guest that leave as friends.
- Primary: +001 9084895005
- Secondary: +1 9084895005
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.