Sunlight on the River Upscale Condo on the Diversion Canal(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This unit is in a gated community and is beautifully decorated with cozy decor. It is on the second floor and has a huge screened balcony with dining area, as well as comfy chairs for relaxing or reading a book. There is an additional area for sunbathing. The Living room features two comfortable sofas and a leather recliner.
The Master bedroom and one guest room have king sized beds. The third bedroom has twin beds. There is a marina nearby which rents party barges and boats, and the water taxi comes right out front. There is NO parking for a boat or trailer.Owner is a licensed real estate agent in Louisiana .
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Electric firepace with or without heat has been added on the screened balcony for ambiance, Each bedroom has new tv's, two have dvd combos, living room has new 46" wall mounted Samsung and balcony has a mounted one with sports cable channels via cable package. Gated community with fabulous mexican restaurant Sanrita's in walking distance and a magnificient cajun seafood Kevins, one street past the River highlands drive entrance Enjoy watching the boats go by from the large screened balcony. A secured wireless internet service is provided so bring your laptops. Their are cottages behind this development accessible by golf cart only which carts ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
Mon-Thurs .. $175/night Fri-Sun .... $250/night 2 night minimum) Holidays ... $300/night $1275/week Local Tax Rate to Apply. $250 Deposit and $60 Cleaning Fee. Can mail checks in ahead of time or pay thru my paypal acct.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 18 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
for $10 per hr rent the golf carts from the little store to ride thru the adjoining development for fun. Pizza at little store adjoining condos, APPROX. 45 MINS from Baton Rouge, L.S.U. campus, and 30 - 45 mins. from New Orleans, La.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Saint Amant, LA, USA:
River view relaxation halfway between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, La
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
watch boats go by from the balcony, living room and dining room
- Primary: (225) 405-2553 (Louisiana, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
total 2nd floor unit, approx. 1400 sf of heated and cooled area and screened
Screened in porch, grill, flat screen tv, and ceiling fan - all on the porch
view from the outdoor balcony
Living room with a glass door/window view.
table with 6 chairs as well as seating around the kitchen bar
Guest room 2 with a king size bed, tv
Master bedroom with a flat screen large tv, ceiling fan, and king size bed
Master Bath with a huge tub and shower.
Covered boat lift.
the kitchen is loaded with everything you will need to cook, and enjoy meals.
Living room has a large flat screen tv, with a great view
kitchen with microwave, fully equipped seating at the bar and table
Guest room 3 with 2 twin beds, large flatscreen tv
Shower in the master bath
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 60%
- Calendar last updated 07/31/2015
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.