About the property
- House1750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay2 - 4 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Book your winter or summer vacation NOW!
FEATURES of this home include:
1. 1750 sq. ft. individual home built in 2009 (no shared walls!)
2. Small resort community with direct access to river
3. 3 large bedrooms; 2 with queen beds, the 3rd with 2 sets of bunk beds and a pull out couch
4. Beautifully furnished with EVERYTHING you will need
5. Home is about 100 yards from pool, hot tub, workout gym, tennis courts, and cabana area
6. Kids playground behind house as well as espresso, wine and ice cream shop
7. One-car attached garage
8. 2 Big screen TV's with DVD player (Dish network with ESPN, HBO, Starz, etc...)
9. Walk to everything...Golf, beach, coffee shop, boat launch, etc.
10. Pets accepted on a case-by-case basis
This awesome cabin is Brand New! Be one of the first to enjoy this fabulous home in Crescent Bay Resort, a unique resort located in Crescent Bar on the Columbia River. Vacationers have been coming to Crescent Bar for years but only recently have there been individual homes available to rent to enjoy some privacy!
Want to know what you can do in Crescent Bar and the surrounding area?
*World class wineries and restaurants
-Cave B Estate Winery
-White Heron Cellars
*Water Sports (Access to 2 boat launches close by)
-Boating and Sailing
-Canoeing and Kayaking
-Crescent Bar Recreation Area (walking distance)
-Sunserra Golf Course (across street)
-Quincy Golf Course
* Hiking, camping and walking trails
* Fishing & hunting
* Rock climbing
-Grand Coulee Dam
-Gorge Amphitheatre (AMAZING)
-Quincy Valley Christmas Light Show
- Grant County Fair
- Moses Lake Bluegrass Festival
*National Parks and Forests
-Mt. Rainier National Park
-Ginkgo Petrified Forest
-Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
-Wenatchee National Forest
-Mt. St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
*Skiing & snowboarding
Keywords: House, home, condo
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 11, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect for summer family gathering
The property was a great spot for a summer get together for my family.The location is what makes this property special. The home is in a clean, well maintained gated community. The kids felt safe walking around the neighborhood and especially enjoyed the swimming pool and beach. The owner was very helpful in answering any questions we had. One mistake we made was to not ask about the password to the wireless internet until a few days in to our stay. So if this is important to you...ask about it at the beginning. (fyi: Wifi/internet worked great once we got the password.) We would definitely recommend this property to friends...and we liked it so much we plan to come back again next summer.
Beautiful House and Fun Community!
The house was way beyond our expectations. It was clean, new and beautiful. The pool was right out back and the neighbors and community were fun and welcoming.
Our family can't wait to ...
Our family can't wait to come and build memories at your place this summer! We've been coming to CB for years and this home is set up just how we like to vacation. Thank you!