Just Steps to the Beach & Pool - Wild Dunes VIP Villa(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Our oceanfront villa, with fantastic views and easy access to the beach and pool, is perfect for a romantic getaway, girls/guys weekend or family vacation. One week minimum rental during the summer.
Panoramic views and balcony access from the living room and master bedroom bring ocean sights and sounds indoors.
Our Villa continues to earn highest “VIP, Oceanfront” rating for quality and comfort. Our remodeled unit offers granite countertops, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and extra storage space.
Drift off to sleep to the sound of the sea & surf. The master bedroom has a King-size bed with a view of the ocean. The Master bath remodeled with double sink, granite counters, tile shower and a large closet.
The second bedroom has new high-end twin beds – comfortable for either adults or children. Our villa will sleep up to six with a pull-out, Queen-size couch in living room.
The living room furniture is chosen for comfort – over-sized couch, reclining leather chair, armchair & ottoman strategically placed by the sliding glass door – a perfect place to relax, read a book and enjoy the view and the sound of the ocean.
Hold your party here - with a grand dining room table and chairs, you can comfortably seat six with two additional seats at the bar.
The Captain’s chairs on the balcony, as well as the outdoor table and chairs, provide a wonderful place to watch the beach & pool; just the spot to enjoy a spectacular sunrise and many an enjoyable happy hour.
Our well-equipped kitchen will satisfy most any chef; whether you are making spaghetti or a pitcher of sangria. If you feel the need to communicate with the outside world, High speed WI-FI is available.
We’ve also left you a selection of CD’s, DVD’s, books and games – something for everyone’s leisure & enjoyment. Flat screen TV’s, including a large screen LCD in the living room; DVD players for all TV’s make you feel at home.
In addition to the comforts of our villa and easy access to the best beach in all of South Carolina, there are numerous activities for your leisure and enjoyment:
• Best pool at Wild Dunes – its beachfront location, lush landscaping & recently remodeled with terrazzo tile deck make it a top attraction.
• Steps away from the best beach in all of South Carolina.
• Easy access to Wild Dunes amenities including the Harbor and Links golf courses & extensive tennis programs.
• Bike rentals are also available, making it easy to take advantage of the extensive bike trails throughout the community.
• Within walking distance of the villa you will find the Grand Pavilion boardwalk with outdoor bar & dining, oceanfront pools, ice-cream parlor and souvenir shop. The Village includes Hudson’s gourmet market, the Lettered Olive Restaurant and the Sand and Sea Spa. And try the Wild Dunes Deli for our favorite: their breakfast croissant and biscuit sandwiches.
• Thirty minutes to the charm and attractions of Charleston – historic sites and tours, extensive shopping, excellent gallery offerings and an almost endless selection of delicious restaurant choices.
• Ten minutes or less to local restaurants that have developed a loyal following: the Boathouse, Morgan Creek Marina, Long Island Café & the One-Eyed Parrot.
UNSOLICITED COMMENTS FROM OUR GUEST BOOK:
“Wow, wow, wow! What a wonderful getaway this is!”
“Your home is beautiful and we look forward to coming back! Counting days ‘til we can return.”
“We were absolutely blown away when we opened the door to your condo! Your home furnishings are absolutely gorgeous and top of the line. We have stayed at many resorts and also in another unit in Shipwatch - nothing comes close. We will be returning soon and know which condo to request.”
“We loved your place so much that we decided to stay an extra day! Your villa is beautiful. The kids walked in the door and said “wow!” They are already begging us to come back.”
“My husband and I have traveled far & wide to many places, but we have never stayed at a nicer villa. This truly must be a little piece of heaven on earth. We were here celebrating our 20th anniversary and wow, what a place to be!”
“This is our second stay in this exact unit and again we were extremely comfortable and thrilled. We’ll be back a third time, plus some, for sure!”
“Your villa is absolutely gorgeous! What a great find! We loved the view, décor, wonderful furnishings and well-equipped kitchen. What a comfortable and cozy place to stay!”
“The view was spectacular. The sunrise was breathtaking and the sound of the ocean was perfect.”
“Oh, my gosh…! We loved your place so very much! It felt like home when we first walked in the door! Great view and beautiful places!”
“This place is fantastic! We have two boys who have decided they want to move in permanently…”
“Your place feels like home away from home and we would ask for this very unit next time we’re here.”
“Enjoyed more than you can imagine. Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy your little piece of heaven on earth.”
PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR E-MAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION
One week minimum rental during the summer.
Keywords: Villa, 2bd, 2 bedroom, Shipwatch, Wild Dunes
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Amenities include high end sheets and towels, hotel-style toiletries, a starter supply of clothes detergent, dish detergent and dishwasher powder. There are 2 phones, 3 TV's with DVD/VCR players, high-speed WI-FI internet connections for your laptop computer, and a stereo. Each bathroom contains a hairdryer. The well-equipped kitchen includes microwave, coffee maker, blender and toaster, refrigerator/freezer/ice maker and stove. There is a washer/dryer, ironing board and iron. There is plenty of storage for long stays....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring ....... $225-$450/night .. $1575-$2425/week Summer ....... $325-$550/night .. $2250-$3200/week Late Summer .. $250-$400/night .. $1750-$2600/week Fall ......... $225-$300/night .. $1575-$2000/week Winter ....... $200-$300/night .. $1250-$1500/week Plus 18.5% for local/state taxes/resort fees Ask about our discounts
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Wild Dunes offers biking, golf and great walking paths. Nearby on the mainland is Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre, a tasteful contemporary mall where you will find a wide variety of stores, both national chains and locally owned independents, many restaurants, and a multi-screen movie theater. A thirty-minute drive or less will put you in historic, downtown Charleston, where opportunities for sight-seeing, dining, Aquarium and shopping are abundant.
Dining Room Seating for 6 & Relaxing Living Room
King Size Bed in Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom, double vanity and closet
2nd Bathroom with Tub and Shower
Best pool and kids pool in Wild Dunes
US Tennis top 10 ranked tennis with clay courts & 2 hour free court time/day
Living Room and Balcony, LCD TV
Master Bedroom and balcony
Beach and Pool View from Balcony
One of two golf courses, this is the Links course
Sunrise from the balcony
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 07/22/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.