Spacious 3BR/2BA Condo Steps from Beach/Pool/Tennis/No Clean Fees-Weekly Stays(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
* This is the LARGER 3 Bedroom floor plan, over 1100 sq ft! Sleeps up to 8 comfortably *
* Cleaning fee is waived for weekly rentals *
* Ask about Tennis Lessons at Ciboney (Child/Adult) *
Ciboney is an affordable family-friendly Condominium located on Scenic Gulf Drive in Destin, Fl. Our patio is 150 feet from a gated dune walkover leading to our 500 foot semi-private Beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Set at a 45 degree angle to the Gulf, our Condo complex has extensive grounds with lush greenery, palm trees, Swimming pool, deck with Barbecue grilles and 2 lighted Tennis courts. Ciboney is within 20 minutes from world class Deep-Sea Charter Fishing, 7 championship Golf courses, 3 major Shopping centers, great Restaurants, water sports, amusement parks and much more.
Check out our Video Tour on the tab above!
• Beachy color scheme
• Tastefully decorated to feel like home
• 2 Comfy side chairs
• Sliding glass doors to oversize private Patio
• Cable TV
• DVD Player
• Stereo / CD Player with iPOD jack
• Ceiling fan
• Glass Dining table seats 6 plus 2 bar stools
BEDROOMS & BATHS (Sleeps 6 – 8)
• Master Suite with King Bed
• Sliding glass doors to oversize private Patio
• Second BR with 2 Twin Beds
• Third bonus room with Bunk Beds
• Cable TV (Master & 2nd BR)
• DVD Player (Master & 2nd BR)
• Large closets (Master & 2nd BR)
• Cultured marble tub & vanity tops (Master & 2nd Baths)
• All linens & bath towels provided
• Kitchen overlooks Dining and Living areas
• Countertop bar with 2 bar stools for extra seating
• Fully equipped with self-cleaning range, microwave and dishwasher
• Small appliances including toaster, blender and mixer
• Ample cupboard and pantry storage
• All utensils and cookware included
• Ceramic tile floor in entry foyer, Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Full size in-unit Washer and Dryer
• Gated, private access onto our sugar white Beaches
• Wave Runner, Kayak, Stand-up Board & Parasailing Rentals across the street
• Beach Chairs and umbrella service available for rental (in season)
• Outdoor pool, deck & lounge chairs
• 2 Lighted tennis courts - ASK ABOUT TENNIS LESSONS!
• Spacious grounds just outside our Patio doors – great for the kids
• New Deck area with BBQ Grills
• Ample free parking
• Paths in front of Condo for evening strolls, morning bike rides or rollerblading
• FREE Wi-Fi access in condo
• Walk to Pompano Joe's restaurant for Gulf front dining
• Walk to Bike/Scooter rentals, ice cream, coffee and wine shops plus Souvenir stores
• Under 20 minutes to Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants, Championship Golf and Charter Fishing
WHAT TO DO IN DESTIN
The BEACHES of the Emerald Coast are consistently the #1 reason people vacation in Destin! In the 2016 Southern Living Magazine Readers' Choice Awards, Destin was voted the #1 'Best Beach Destination.” US News rated Destin beaches in the top ten nationwide. The beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just steps across a 2-lane beach street from our Condo. During the Spring and Summer, you can rent Wave runners, go Parasailing or take Surf lessons right on our Beach!
Miramar Beach Park includes a Boardwalk and bathhouse plus Pompano Joe's Gulf front restaurant. Relax in the sun while the kids build a sand castle, play beach volleyball or be on the lookout as the dolphins swim by!
When you need a break from the Beach, visit Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall - the largest in the Southeast! The recently expanded Destin Commons, another fabulous Shopping center, boasts the nation's largest Bass Pro Shop and a 'Rave Cinema' featuring 16 first-run movies! Our personal favorite is Baytowne Wharf and Marina at Sandestin which offers over 40 unique shops and several memorable Restaurants all designed around a New Orleans theme.
There is nightly entertainment for all ages at Baytowne Wharf. Ciboney is located directly between these three attractions - all within 4 miles.
Hungry? Destin has some of the best Restaurants in Florida! Seagar's is a five-star restaurant in the Hilton Sandestin Hotel. For more casual fare, dine at the Finz at Tops'l, Margaritaville, Harry T's, Bonefish Grill, McGuire's Irish Pub, Harbor Docks, Boathouse, Outback, O'Charley's, PF Chang's and many more. The possibilities are endless!
Destin is known for its world-class Deep Sea Fishing Charters. After all, we are the 'Worlds Luckiest Fishing Village.' Try out one of Destin's Fishing Charter Boats and bring home grouper, snapper, shark, or cobia.
You can even have AJ's Restaurant cook your fresh catch when you get off the boat. Did you know the movie “JAWS 2” was filmed in Destin? That’s how big our fish are!! You will come for the Beach, but you will be back for the Fishing!
For golfers, the Destin area boasts premier courses totaling over 180 holes and is consistently noted as Golf Digest’s “Top 10 Best Golf Towns in America.” For kids of all ages, there’s Big Kahuna’s Water Park, The Track Amusement Park, Mini Golf, Gulfarium Marine Show & Aquarium, Wave runners, Parasailing, Surfing lessons, Snorkeling, Diving, and Shell hunting.
DISTANCES TO MAJOR CITIES
• Birmingham, AL .. 265 miles
• Montgomery, AL .. 175 miles
• Atlanta, GA .. 333 miles
• New Orleans, LA .. 250 miles
• Nashville, TN .. 454 miles
• Check our calendar for available dates
• Minimum THREE (3) night rental required
• Departure cleaning fee of $100 will be added to rentals (less than 7 days)
• Add 11.5% Florida/County sales tax to the rental rates
• 25% deposit ($250 min) is required to reserve our condo; balance is due 14 days before arrival
• A refundable damage deposit may also be collected at time of rental
• Reserve with AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or personal check
• We have a NO SMOKING/NO PET POLICY
• Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs. old - ID Required
• Check-in time is 3PM; check-out time is 10AM
Keywords: Condominium, destin, vacation, rental
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 1
- 1120 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Semi-Private Beach, 2 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 - Jun 23, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 24 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 4, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 5 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 6 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Please note that the $100.00 cleaning fee is waived on stays of 7 days or longer. We reserve the right to collect a refundable damage deposit during peak seasons.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Bike and Walking Paths Along Scenic Gulf Drive, Internet Cafe, Bike and Scooter Rentals, Coffee & Wine Shops, Championship Golf Courses, Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Destin Commons and Sandestin Market Place Shops, Baytowne Wharf, Access to All Water Sports, Fishing Charters, Wave Runners, and Parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Gulfarium Marine Park, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Dining Charters, Putt-Putt Golf, Restaurants for All Dining Appetites, Live Music and Dancing, Pharmacies, Groceries, Movie Rentals, All Conveniently Nearby!
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We are the Beldon's from Atlanta, Georgia
Why the Owner Chose Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
We have been coming to the Emerald Coast for over 30 years. We have been to many beaches around the world, but nothing compares to Destin's sugar-white sand beaches and emerald blue water.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We'd be happy to make our personal recommendations of what to see and do on your next Destin vacation.
- Primary: (770) 424-8015
- Secondary: (404) 234-0850 (Georgia, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our semi-private beach is just steps away from Ciboney's back door in Destin, FL
One of Destin's larger Condos, Ciboney offers extensive grounds-great for kids
Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa. Large Dining table seats 6 plus 2 bar stools
Ciboney's Master Bedroom has a King bed and plenty of closet space
Ciboney's second Bedroom has Twin beds and a closet
Kids love our bunks room!!
Watch the kids play outside on Ciboney's extensive grounds
Ciboney offers two lighted Tennis courts & lessons - only condo in area offering Tennis!
Unbelievable Sunsets is one reason why we always come back to Destin
Ciboney offers your own gated Dune walkover to the famous Emerald Coast Beaches
Ciboney Condo is located conveniently between Destin and Sandestin
Fully equipped Kitchen includes all appliances and cookware - just like home
Ciboney's Master Bedroom has a TV/DVD Player and opens directly onto the patio
The kids can watch a DVD while the parents relax!
Enjoy the Gulf breezes on our Patio-accessible from the Living Room & Master BR
Enjoy Ciboney's Swimming Pool; plenty of space to relax after a day at the Beach
Take a break and Shop at Silver Sands Outlet Mall - the largest in the Southeast
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.