About the property
- Condo1120 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
BOOKING NOW FOR SPRING BREAK 2018! CIBONEY #1009
* This is the LARGER 3 Bedroom floor plan, over 1100 sq ft! Sleeps up to 8 comfortably *
* Cleaning fee is waived for weekly rentals *
* Ask about Tennis Lessons at Ciboney (Child/Adult) *
Ciboney is an affordable family-friendly Condominium located on Scenic Gulf Drive in Destin, Fl. Our patio is 150 feet from a gated dune walkover leading to our 500 foot semi-private Beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Set at a 45 degree angle to the Gulf, our Condo complex has extensive grounds with lush greenery, palm trees, Swimming pool, deck with Barbecue grilles and 2 lighted Tennis courts. Ciboney is within 20 minutes from world class Deep-Sea Charter Fishing, 7 championship Golf courses, 3 major Shopping centers, great Restaurants, water sports, amusement parks and much more.
Check out our Video Tour on the tab above!
• Beachy color scheme
• Tastefully decorated to feel like home
• Leather Queen sleeper sofa
• 2 Comfy side chairs
• Sliding glass doors to oversize private Patio
• Cable TV
• DVD Player
• Stereo / CD Player with iPOD jack
• Ceiling fan
• Glass Dining table seats 6 plus 2 bar stools
BEDROOMS & BATHS (Sleeps 6 – 8)
• Master Suite with King Bed
• Sliding glass doors to oversize private Patio
• Second BR with 2 Twin Beds
• Third bonus room with Bunk Beds (no closet)
• Cable TV (Master & 2nd BR)
• DVD Player (Master & 2nd BR)
• Large closets (Master & 2nd BR)
• Cultured marble tub & vanity tops (Master & 2nd Baths)
• All linens & bath towels provided
• Kitchen overlooks Dining and Living areas
• Countertop bar with 2 bar stools for extra seating
• Fully equipped with self-cleaning range, microwave and dishwasher
• Small appliances including toaster, blender and mixer
• Ample cupboard and pantry storage
• All utensils and cookware included
• Ceramic tile floor in entry foyer, Kitchen and Bathrooms
• Full size in-unit Washer and Dryer
• Gated, private access onto our sugar white Beaches
• Wave Runner, Kayak, Stand-up Board & Parasailing Rentals across the street
• Beach Chairs and umbrella service available for rental (in season)
• Outdoor pool, deck & lounge chairs
• 2 Lighted tennis courts - ASK ABOUT TENNIS LESSONS!
• Spacious grounds just outside our Patio doors – great for the kids
• Covered Deck area with BBQ Grills
• Ample free parking
• Paths in front of Condo for evening strolls, morning bike rides or rollerblading
• FREE Wi-Fi access in condo
• Walk to Pompano Joe's restaurant for Gulf front dining
• Walk to Bike/Scooter rentals, ice cream, coffee and wine shops plus Souvenir stores
• Under 20 minutes to Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants, Championship Golf and Charter Fishing
WHAT TO DO IN DESTIN
The BEACHES of the Emerald Coast are consistently the #1 reason people vacation in Destin! In the 2017 Southern Living Magazine Readers' Choice Awards, Destin was voted the #1 'Best Beach Destination.” US News rated Destin beaches in the top ten nationwide. The beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are just steps across a 2-lane beach street from our Condo. During the Spring and Summer, you can rent Wave runners, go Parasailing or take Surf lessons right on our Beach!
Miramar Beach Park includes a Boardwalk and bathhouse plus Pompano Joe's Gulf front restaurant. Relax in the sun while the kids build a sand castle, play beach volleyball or be on the lookout as the dolphins swim by!
When you need a break from the Beach, visit Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall - the largest in the Southeast! The recently expanded Destin Commons, another fabulous Shopping center, boasts the nation's largest Bass Pro Shop and a 'Rave Cinema' featuring 16 first-run movies! Our personal favorite is Baytowne Wharf and Marina at Sandestin which offers over 40 unique shops and several memorable Restaurants all designed around a New Orleans theme.
There is nightly entertainment for all ages at Baytowne Wharf. Ciboney is located directly between these three attractions - all within 4 miles.
Hungry? Destin has some of the best Restaurants in Florida! Seagar's is a five-star restaurant in the Hilton Sandestin Hotel. For more casual fare, dine at Emeril's Coastal, Finz at Tops'l, Margaritaville, Harry T's, Bonefish Grill, McGuire's Irish Pub, Harbor Docks, Boathouse, Outback, O'Charley's, PF Chang's and many more. The possibilities are endless!
Destin is known for its world-class Deep Sea Fishing Charters. After all, we are the 'Worlds Luckiest Fishing Village.' Try out one of Destin's Fishing Charter Boats and bring home grouper, snapper, shark, or cobia.
You can even have AJ's Restaurant cook your fresh catch when you get off the boat. Did you know the movie “JAWS 2” was filmed in Destin? That’s how big our fish are!! You will come for the Beach, but you will be back for the Fishing!
For golfers, the Destin area boasts premier courses totaling over 180 holes and is consistently noted as Golf Digest’s “Top 10 Best Golf Towns in America.” For kids of all ages, there’s Big Kahuna’s Water Park, The Track Amusement Park, Mini Golf, Gulfarium Marine Show & Aquarium, Wave runners, Parasailing, Surfing lessons, Snorkeling, Diving, and Shell hunting.
DISTANCES TO MAJOR CITIES
• Birmingham, AL .. 265 miles
• Montgomery, AL .. 175 miles
• Atlanta, GA .. 333 miles
• New Orleans, LA .. 250 miles
• Nashville, TN .. 454 miles
• Check our calendar for available dates
• Minimum THREE (3) night rental required
• Departure cleaning fee of $110 will be added to rentals (less than 7 days)
• Add 11.0% Florida/County sales tax to the rental rates
• 25% deposit ($250 min) is required to reserve our condo; balance is due 14 days before arrival
• A refundable damage deposit may also be collected at time of rental
• Reserve with AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal or personal check
• We have a NO SMOKING/NO PET POLICY
• Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs. old - ID Required
• Check-in time is 3PM; check-out time is 10AM
Keywords: Condominium, destin, vacation, rental
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice Thanksgiving get away
We enjoyed the Condo and how convenient it was to the beach. There was plenty of room for 7 of us. We would be interested in renting again sometime.
Lovely condo just across from the beach and walking distance to shops and restaurants. We'll definitely be back.
The condo was nice but needs updated, the beds are hard as rocks, there was trash on the floor from the previous people. A used paper plate in the bedroom, a old salt shaker still sitting on the night stand, and the bath would not drain in the hall bathroom.
It was very clean and was in a great location my family loved it!
Perfect location everything was just as described. Easy access to the beach . Great family vacation!
The condo was nice perfect space for the whole family. It had everything we needed for cooking and for the beach.
Very nice cond, great location , enjoyed our stay🐬
Bike and Walking Paths Along Scenic Gulf Drive, Internet Cafe, Bike and Scooter Rentals, Coffee & Wine Shops, Championship Golf Courses, Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Destin Commons and Sandestin Market Place Shops, Baytowne Wharf, Access to All Water Sports, Fishing Charters, Wave Runners, and Parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Gulfarium Marine Park, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Dining Charters, Putt-Putt Golf, Restaurants for All Dining Appetites, Live Music and Dancing, Pharmacies, Groceries, Movie Rentals, All Conveniently Nearby!