This charmingly renovated stone house is located in the village of Brianny, a few kilo meters from the medieval town of Semur-en-Auxois.
The guest house is in an enclosed garden, with a southern exposure and a view of the twin Thil hills with their XI century castle and church.
On the ground floor :
- A fully furnished kitchen (4 gas burners with an electric stove, a microwave oven, a large refrigerator/freezer, and a dish washer) with a stone bread oven and a wood burning stove.
- In the living room there is a large wood burning chimney with an insert that heats the bedroom above.
- An office/TV room equipped with high-speed internet access and satellite television.
- A king size bed or two twins on a mezzanine above the office/TV area.
- A bathroom with a separate toilet, and a washing-machine and dryer.
On the second floor :
- A room with a king size bed for adults near a children’s room with two single beds.
- A bathroom with bathtub, sink, and toilet.