'a Short Walk to a Long Beach'
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Attractively decorated, clean, 2 story Cape cottage set on a quiet street.
Perfectly located within walking distance to 3 saltwater beaches.
Close to Main Street, ferries to Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket, harbor cruises, Kennedy Memorial,
restaurants, lounges, dancing & shopping! Whether your an avid fisherman or a weekend 'salt',
a pro golfer or mini golfer, antique shopper, hiker, biker or 'wanna-be beachcomber',
the seaside community of Hyannis offers it all. Just up the street ,treat yourself to the sounds of
summer band concerts! Scenic landmarks and museums dot the area.
Fenced in yard with outdoor table/chairs and barbecue grill for your enjoyment. Gas fireplace for chilly days.
Our outdoor shower is perfect for rinsing off after a day at the beach.
For over 10 years it has been our pleasure to welcome guests from all over the world.
A perfect get-a-way for your Cape Cod vacation! ...just add 'chowdah'!
BEACH GOERS DELIGHT!!!: Whether your into swimming, sunning or just beach combing, this property is within walking distance to beautiful 'Sea Street Beach'. A slightly longer walk (or very short drive) to Veteran's Beach and Kalmus Beach, (a favorite among windsurfers). Most offering snack bar, restrooms, and swings for children... Just grab your beach towel, a cooler and go! Don't forget your sunscreen! On those breezy, cooler nites, be sure to enjoy our new gas fire place!
EXPLORE...: Hyannis is centrally located on the Cape, so...a leisurely drive to the quaint towns of Harwich Port, Chatham,
& Brewster (just to name a few). At the tip of the Cape is Provincetown,(better known to locals as 'P-Town'), where you can enjoy a day of browsing the many art galleries, outdoor cafes, and shopping.
Why not stop in Truro and visit the 'winery' for a taste of the local grape! Local seafood! A cup of 'clam chowder' is a must, as are the fresh local fish, lobsters, oysters and quahogs.
GOLF ENTHUSIASTS !!: BRING YOUR CLUBS! The area boasts many public golf courses for a day on the greens,
as well as private courses..'.Hyannis Port', 'Oyster Harbors', 'Wianno', (should you have reciprocity with one of these clubs). All within a short drive!
Member since: 2009
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Our cozy first floor bedroom offers a queen size bed for your comfort. Our second floor bedroom offers queen accomodations as well, and a private 1/2 bath with sink & toilet . A private balcony with access to the back yard is off of this lovely room! As well, our new sleep sofa (first floor living area) easily converts into a comfortable queen sleeper . Should the need arise, a queen blowup mattress can be provided. We supply fresh clean linens, plenty of pillows and coverlets to insure a wonderful nights sleep. Should you choose to sleep with the windows open to take in the wonderful 'salt air', an ample supply of blankets is available for cooler nights!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- This vacation home features A/C, living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen with appliances, microwave, coffee maker, toaster etc...Cable tv, w/DVD in living area. High speed internet access. Full laundry, iron/board. Furnished patio with table & chairs. Private fenced yard. Large enclosed outdoor shower for your use when returning from a day at the beach! Includes linens, towels, beach towels, hair dryer, clock radio, books, games, lobster pots and all utensils needed for your own 'clam bake'! A large 'picnic style' table with benches provides ample seating for outdoor dining. Our yard is maintained weekly. Twice weekly trash pick up included. Ample parking....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Golf Clubs
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
Check-in is 3:00pm & Check-out is 10:00am 50% deposit required to confirm reservation. Balance plus $175.00 cleaning fee due 30 days prior to arrival. 6 guests maximum, 1 week minimum stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Withing walking distance to the best beaches in Hyannis... Less than five minute drive to Ocean Street ferries, harbor cruises, restaurants & lounges. Close by Main Street Hyannis for galleries, outdoor cafes, music, shopping & more. Cape Cod Melody Tent for the finest in summer entertainment. A drive will take you to whale watches, bike trails and quaint Cape Cod Towns!
Your Cape Cod Cottage with fenced in yard is just steps to the beach!
The dining area...perfect for breakfast, lunch or a lobster bake!
Second floor queen w/private balcony & access to back yard!
moments from the house is your pathway to this beautiful beach!
Our downstairs bath area has been completely renovated for your convenience.
Upstairs master queen with private stairs to the backyard and outdoor shower.
Half bath on second floor.
Within walking distance to Hyannis Harbor for a Ferry ride to the Islands
The newly remodeled kitchen offers all the amenities you'll need.
Second floor queen with private bathroom, skylights and tv.
the fenced in backyard is perfect for cookouts or just lounging!
Living area with cathedral ceiling and electric fireplace.
First floor full size bedroom with television as well as computer desk
New washer and dryer for your convenience.
Upstairs queen bedroom with full size closet space and half bath.
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 07/18/2016