Villa under palm trees on a 5,000 sqm plot with pool / spa
You are looking for peace and tranquility in the countryside without getting bored? Then you are exactly right here.
Surrounded by a 5000 sqm large and completely fenced plot stands the Villa Dogwood. You access the house through a gate and a long paved driveway. The dreams can begin. At the entrance to wait 2 rocking chairs on you. Here you can enjoy romantic sunsets sun. Relax in Florida life mostly takes place in spacious 230 sqm living space .Because outside, the villa also offers a very large and screened pool area with heated spa.
You can also relax wonderfully in the very comfortable sofa or the four sun loungers.
For a pleasant climate, a large ceiling fan over the dining area in the pool area provides.
Golf Information: "The Golf Capital of the World," said Naples is named because of its concentration of golf courses. 60 seats alone in Collier County and nearly as many again in 50 km Periphery is a truly impressive number. Main characteristic to most places is a lot of water and a tropical vegetation. All seats Electric carts are available. Prices are highest in the season from January to April. Then you pay between 60 and 150 dollars for a round. Already in May then you can already play from 30 dollars. Prices then rise again From October. Here are some public spaces are listed within the Villa Dogwood:
1) Arrowhead at the Immokalee Road;
2) Golden Gate Country at the Golden Gate Parkway;
3) Valencia at the Immokalee Road (all 3 courses with 18 holes and par 72);
4) Heritage Bay at the Immokalee Road (27 holes, par 72).
Beaches: 20 km gleaming white sandy beach stretch from Naples from the Gulf of Mexico along. Many mangrove forests and water areas has been obtained behind the beaches.
These are the main sections of the beach:
1) beach at Naples Pier: This area is the most famous stretch of beach because of its emblem. Since there are many individual villas with large gardens on the beach, you felt in many areas almost as before on a tropical palm island.
2) Vanderbilt Beach: the south you can almost undisturbed for several kilometers walk along the beach and admire some of the most expensive homes in Naples.
3) Delnor Wiggins Pass State Park: The park is situated on a peninsula which is separated from the mainland by mangrove swamps. On the beach you can see in spring and summer often nests of sea turtles. Here you will find even on hot days, a shady spot, WC, changing rooms and BBQ facilities are available. This beach is especially recommended!
Shopping in Naples: For daily needs within the Villa Dogwood are large supermarkets (like Publix, Winnie Dixie), where (, etc. also fresh baked goods, fruits and vegetables, meat) are to get nearly all foods. By car, these markets can be reached in about 5 minutes.
Shopping centers (about 10-15 minutes by car.):
1) 5th Avenue: The road in the heart of Naples offers an interesting mix of boutiques, souvenir shops and very good restaurants.
2.) Coastland Mall: Ca. 150 shops and restaurants are distributed among the four major department stores Macy's, Dillard's, Sears and JC Penney. In the department stores of Dillard's and Macy you will find a huge selection of well-known brands in Germany (Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Guess, DKNY, Levis, Lee, etc.).
3.) Waterside Shops: This is the most luxurious shopping area, Naples has to offer. Tiffany, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Lacoste and Ralph Lauren are just some of the high-quality labels available here.