Home on Semi-Private Island in St Lawrence River's 1000 Islands Region(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 queen MBR w bath; 1 queen BR and 1 twin BR w shared bath; 8 occupant limit
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT POINTS!!
1. A boat is required for access to this property. Bring your own or rent one locally. There is no access by automobile.
2. You must be 25 years old to rent this property. Rental period is Sunday to Sunday, mid-May to mid- October. Rental is $2500 USD/week + $1000 USD refundable security deposit.
3. Dogs are allowed but their access must be limited to the screened-in side porch. No access to main house, please!
4. Internet service is unavailable at this time, except via 3G cell phone service.
Lovely, fully-equipped 2 story home; cathedral ceiling; floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the spectacular St. Lawrence River and shipping seaway channel; fully-equipped kitchen; fire place and wood stove (with wood provided); screened porch for covered outdoor dining; spacious exterior deck across entire front of house; outdoor gas grill; on-site well provides delicious water for drinking and bathing; brand-new Tempur-pedic beds in 2014 for all 3 guest rooms (!!); semi-private reading/TV loft accommodates 2 people on convertible sofa (DirecTV and DVD player offer video entertainment); refreshing swimming from protected, well-built wooden 'crib' dock; 2 boat slips accommodate +/- two 25' to 30' boats in 3' to 6' depths (depending on fluctuating seasonal water levels); beautiful, secluded gardens and grounds; use a private sand swimming beach for only an additional $125 USD; many recreational activities available nearby; bring a jet-ski, water skis, wind-surfers, and enjoy all the area has to offer for summer vacation fun!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1640 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Linens, pillows, and blankets provided.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Towels and washcloths are provided.
- The kitchen is fully equipped. We have a gas grill, and a washer and drier. We have good well water, so you do not need to bring your own drinking water. We ask that no glass be used on the dock. We have unbreakable beverage glasses for the dock and boats. Absolutely no smoking inside the house. If you choose to smoke outside it is crucial that an ash can is used and all cigarettes are completely extinguished and contained. We have a shared fire pump but we hope never to have to use it....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Additional information about rental rates
- Beach use, optional $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Cleaning fee $160
A boat is necessary to access this property. If you do not own one that you can use, boat rentals are offered at most of the local marinas
50% of weekly rental due with receipt of Letter of Confirmation, which secures the reservation; remaining 50% of weekly rental plus cleaning fee plus refundable damage deposit plus beach fee (if desired) due not less than 30 days in advance of Guests' arrival
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Maple Island is in the heart of the 1000 Islands about 2 miles from the Canadian border. The island is only accessible by boat, so you will want to bring yours, or rent from one of the local marinas in the immediate area.
This property is situated between Clayton and Alexandria Bay, near Thousand Island Park on Wellesley Island. It faces the NY state mainland and St. Lawrence Seaway. Wonderful views, sunrises and moonrises.
This is the view from the dining room table!
from the dock...
woodstove and fireplace in living room
more side porch
Circular deck with gas grill and lots of space!
from the back of the house...
Downstairs master bedroom connects to bath
from the side of the house
upstairs queen room
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.