Super Large Lakeside Home for Special Events & Vacations(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 7 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 21)
The house features include air conditioning, washer & dryer, dishwasher, several televisions with cable, two separate living rooms, a game room with a ping pong table, six bedrooms, a bunk room and 5 bathrooms. Two water heaters provide plenty of hot water for everyone.
The level lake lot boasts a large outdoor patio with grill, counters, benches & table seating for 21. There is a fire pit, dock , and boat hoist (3000 lbs, maximum weight) with a canoe, 2 kayaks, and a paddle boat stored in the garage for your use.
The house is wheelchair accessible with a bedroom & bath on the 1st floor, a ramp on the patio, and an electric stairway to the second floor from the game room.
There is parking for eight cars in the driveway.
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 21, Beds for 21
- 1. First floor bedroom off main entry, with queen bed and single bed and adjacent bath/shower. 2. Master Bedroom: second floor overlooking lake with king bed and private bath(tub& shower), ceiling fan. 3. Adjacent to Master, second floor overlooking lake,with queen bed,2 singles, ceiling fan and bathroom in hall. 4. Back upstairs bedroom 1: queen bed, window air conditioner, shared bath. 5. Back upstairs bedroom 2: queen bed, window air conditioner, shared bath 6. Back upstairs bedroom 3: 2 double beds, air conditioner, shared bath. 7. Bunk room: You can't have a vacation home without a bunk room. With two sets of bunk beds, air conditioner, ceiling fan and a shared bath, this room is perfect for kids to slumber. Located above the attached garage, you can entertain in other areas of the house and never wake the kids!...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Welcome to Sharon's Lakeside Beach House. My name is Sharon Kehoe and I am the owner of 4570 Lake Drive. I will be continuing to share this lake property with groups who need up to 21 accommodations for sleeping This is a beautiful spot and will provide much shared enjoyment for your family and friends. Sharon's Lakeside Beach House is one of several properties that I own and rent. I have done many things in my life including high school teaching, college teaching, lawyering, judging, etc. but one of the activities that has given me the most pleasure is renovating, building, and developing properties and sharing them with others. Hopefully I will be able to share this home with you and your familyor group.
Why the Owner Chose Canandaigua, NY, USA:
I have loved the Canandaigua Lake area for a long time. When 4570 Lake Drive became available and was in close proximity to a second property that I own and rent, I was able to buy it. Having both homes near each other makes it easier for me to maintain them. Owning 4570 Lake Drive gets me direct access to the water. My other property, listed on vrbo at #207209 has views of the lake as well as a 24 ft shared access for swimming and launching small craft.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
• 3,800 sq. feet of living space • Multiple levels for privacy • Magnificent views of Canandaigua Lake • 2 Refrigerators • 4 Televisions • 3 VCR/DVD Players • 2 Stereos • Ping Pong Table • Outdoor Games • Canoe . kayak • 150’ peninsula break wall • Mooring Buoy • Dock Boat Hoist • Parking for 8 cars • Lake level lot • Huge patio and lakefront yard • Fire Pit • 7 bedrooms • 5 Ceiling fans • 2 Living Rooms • bunkroom • 5 full baths . 1 king bed • 4 Queen beds • 2 full beds • 3 twin beds • 2 sets of bunk beds • 1 cot • 1 foldout single futon • Comfortably sleeps 21 people • Boating • Waterskiing • Windsurfing • Golfing • Wine Tasting • Fishing • Amusement Park • Hiking
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Entrance to House
living room next to the dining area
room 1 on 2nd level
room 3 on 2nd level
bedroom in lower level
electric grill on patio, sink with running water. (hot and cold)
living room between 2nd and 3rd level
room 2 on 2nd level
set up of patio
view of the yard and the patio
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.