About the property
- Townhome2450 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 7-9)
Enjoy your wildwood summer vacation in this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath townhouse.
PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS AN AGE RESTRICTION.
entry to the house is separate from other units and there are no shared common areas. In addition, there is garage parking for one vehicle and a covered area for an additional vehicle in the driveway.
Just one block from beach, boardwalk, miniature golf/ice cream parlor, bicycle rentals and much more. There is a lot of space to move around.
1st floor has queen size sleeper sofa, 32' TV. DVD, 3/4 bath and sliders to outside patio area with grill, enclosed outdoor hot/cold shower and small fenced in yard with access from the street.
2nd floor has Great room w/42' TV/DVD/Stereo/CD home theater, slider to covered porch, large kitchen, plenty of seating and storage. 1/2 bath.
3rd floor has master suite w/queen size bed with tv, large walk-in closet, and private bathroom w/whirlpool tub. Second bedroom has a queen size bed, tv and large closet and third room has 3 twin size beds and tv.
Also has another full size bath. Wash/dryer and more storage.
I do have an age restriction.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Darlene Haese
My family and I travel every year from the the pocono mountains, pa to wildwood for over 27 years. We enjoy relaxing on the beach, riding our bikes along the bike trail that rides along the beach and all the fun night activities that everyone can enjoy. Our townhouse is our second home and we hope to make it yours.
Darlene Haese purchased this Townhome in 2007
Why Darlene Haese chose Wildwood
My home has plenty of room to move around, all the comforts of home, quiet area and fun is just a small walk away.
What makes this Townhome unique
The kitchen is full stocked, towels and linens are supplied and a property manager to help with your needs.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great home for our family vacation!
We just returned from Wildwood after spending 2 weeks in this home. When we arrived, it was clean, neat and everything was in working order. Beds were comfortable and plenty of seating areas. It was great for my wife and I and our 2 children who are married with kids of their own. Kitchen is modern and has all of the utensils and cooking tools you need. And... very nice wine glasses.
I'm so happy you had a nice stay. I hope to have you back next year
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. So happy with this find.
we liked to stay in this property. the property was clean and well-maintained.
it is near of all things...beach , boardwalk, bike location
i recommend this property to my friends
Beautiful home and great location.
Wonderful vacation! Beautiful home when we were there. Only issues we had is the water in the fridge didn't work and the cable for the two upstairs bedrooms wasn't working so the kids had to do without TV, but they survived so all is well. Definitely would consider staying here again in a few years time.
Great House, But Too Many Clean-Up Rules
Just got back from a weekend getaway at Darlene's rental. Our party were 3 families, a total of 6 adults and 5 toddler-aged children. We had an enjoyable 3 day-2 night stay. The house is in proximity to the beach and boardwalk. But while lots of good things about our stay, there were bad points too.
1. The house is well-kept, neat, clean. Our kids range from 6-months to 5-years-old, and we didn't have to worry about cleanliness (except for ants!).
2. The bedrooms are spacious, and did not feel cramped even with cribs in the middle of the room.
3. The kitchen, dining and living rooms were great gathering areas. Spacious, plenty of seating.
4. Keyless entry - no worry about keys!
5. Darlene seemed pleasant over email and phone.
But.. the bad:
1. We were required to wash all bed sheets and bath towels we used - an added chore when you're wrangling 5 children! Thankfully, we requested a late check out, otherwise there was absolutely NO WAY we could have checked out by 10am! Perhaps we should have brought our own sheets and towels, but who goes on vacation having to worry about laundry - whether our own or the rental's??
2. Trash removal!! In addition to laundry, we also had to drive our trash to a garbage dump!! This was NEVER indicated to us prior to us placing a deposit on the house. We received the "rules" the day before our arrival, which stipulated that if we were not checking out on trash pick up days (Tuesdays and Fridays), we were required to load trash into our car and bring them to a local dump. Or pay a fee for Darlene to do it. Again - who goes on vacation having to think about driving to the dump?? Plus, with the kids, we had to dump the trash before packing them and our luggage and baby gear into the cars. So, that took up 45 minutes of our time, which we wouldn't have had if we didn't already request late check out. (We also paid an extra cleaning fee so we didn't have to "clean," but what a joke.)
3. We had NO IDEA there was a motorcycle rally in Wildwood this weekend. Loud bikes roaring up and down the street all night makes it hard for everyone to sleep. Wish Darlene mentioned that.
4. ANTS! House is immaculate, but there's an infestation of ants in the living and dining areas.
5. House is NOT "fully stocked" as Darlene led us to believe. No cutting board, not enough paper towels, no aluminum foil, just 4 trash bags!!, not enough laundry detergent. Inconveniences.
Otherwise, we had a great time. Thanks Darlene!
First I so happy you had a nice stay. For the ants I just had the exterminator out 2 weeks before if I new there was a issue I would have taken care of it. For the washing of the sheets and towels there was an opinion to have laundry service at a small cost or you may bring your own. The sheets and towels are offer as a convenience. There was a cutting board and for supplies I can not guarantee that items like that will be there when you arrival. When I send over the directions to the house I do mention that these items will be needed. The reasons I ask for the trash to be removed is because in the pass more then several times the next renter will come in to the trash can full and trash everywhere. The other reason it depends on the time of the year the trash may sit there which could cause bad odor, bug or even a rodent problems. Trash is picked up on Fridays during the season so the only trash would be one day which would have been fine. So I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but a simple phone call and I would have made other arrangement for the task that need to be done. I do not what to make anyone vacation a chore. However, I so sorry for the inconvenience and I will keep it in mind for the future. Darlene
Best Vacation Ever!!!!
This property deserves more than 5 stars! We were one block off the beach, the home was absolutely beautiful. Everything that you read in the listing and more. This property is well maintained, beautifly decorated and was much more than we expected. EVERYTHING you could need (other than food of course) was available in this townhome. The location was perfect, walking distance to restuarants and boards. Everything is newer, I have a 5 and 2 yo and you never got the feeling that they had to be careful around everything like you would in someone else's home, I felt like I was at home. Contact with the owner gets 5 stars also, very easy to contact and her customer service was excellent. I would HIGHLY recommend this property, you could not ask for more. When you are at this property, you are in Heaven for as long as your there. I can't wait to go back next year.
1 Block from Beach, Boardwalk, bike rental, restaurants and other great family activities.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Credit cards, PayPal, and monthly payments are excepted. Discount for multiple weeks and ask about our off season weekend pricing. From June 10 to Sept. 10 weekly rentals only. Price is subject to change. Also no prom or graduation group please. Any other questions please email me.