On Lake Superior - Deluxe Vacation Cottage(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Two story Cottage: 2 Bedrooms + 2 Baths plus Jacuzzi, (Sleeps 6+)
your trip to the North Shore of Lake Superior
• Well appointed furnishings and Up North décor
• Extra large deck overlooking beautiful Lake Superior
• Quite townhome community – we are tucked at the end for great privacy
• Shared HOA heated pool/sauna and fire pit are directly across from our home
• Walking distance to Cove Point, ‘downtown’ Beaver Bay and several shops and restaurants
• Have your own space to relax, share meals and play games
• Family friendly space and extras are waiting
• More affordable and plenty of space compared to a resort or hotel
Explore the North Shore from this great location
• Split Rock Lighthouse and park (4.7 miles S)
• Tettegouche State Park - Baptism River (8.9 miles N)
• Gooseberry Falls (11.5 miles S)
• Silver Bay Marina – launch and charters (4.2 miles N)
• Lutsen Mountain (41 miles N)
• Grand Marais (1 hour N)
• Two Harbors (24 miles S)
• Duluth (51 miles S)
During the Summer and Fall bring your bikes, roller blades or walk the Gitchi-Gami State Trail. A connector trail from Cove Point offers access to the Superior Hiking Trail, hike for miles through forests, along ridges, rivers, waterfalls and lakes.
Winter guests enjoy miles and miles of nearby cross country and snowmobile trails. There's nothing like spending time on foot, skis or snowshoes in the woods in winter. It's good for your body, mind and soul.
Some of our favorite places are just a short walk or bike ride away. Crossings Bar & Grille, Northern Lights, Lemon Wolf Cafe, Cove Point Lodge, Camp 61 and The Big Dipper Ice cream shop which is open seasonally. Grab some groceries at Zups in Silver Bay for your meals.
Keywords: Vacation rental, north shore vacation rental, rental on the lake, Townhouse, Town home, Condo, Lake View, Lake Superior Rental, Split Rock Lighthouse, Superior Hiking Trail, Tettegouche, Palisade Head, Gooseberry Falls, Gitchi-Gami Trail, Windsong
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
(651) 777-0343 (Minnesota, USA)
Member since: 2009
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- #1 Plush king size bed (1) in the spacious master suite with rustic log frame. Enjoy the whirlpool tub in suite with views of Superior. Private bath with walk-in shower and heated tile floors #2 Main level rustic queen log framed bed connected to the main floor full bath #3 Two twin hide-a-beds in living room Optional Twin blow up mattresses for the sleeping loft and available Pack-n-play ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Professional cleaning $50
Rates are subject to change but are guarantee once reservation is complete
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
If you're looking for a centrally located vacation home this is it! This is not a resort but a quiet townhome community 60 minutes north of Duluth and 60 minutes south of Grand Marais. This ideal location is perfect for day trips to Split Rock, Tettegouche, Gooseberry Falls, the Superior Hiking Trail, Gitchi Gami paved path that connects virtually the entire North Shore. All of this is right out the front door.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Lake Superior has been our favorite get-a-way since we were kids. We enjoy the outdoors year round. Our children and grandchildren now love to come to our Beaver Bay cottage to hike, bike and swim.
Why the Owner Chose Beaver Bay, MN, USA:
Love to climb the rocks, walk the rocky shores and hike the many trails.deer and Snowmobiling on the groomed trails... love listening to the waves. Memorable sunrises and bright stars at night.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Only a 15 minute drive to Split Rock Light house,Gooseberry and Tettegouche park.
- Primary: (651) 777-0343 (Minnesota, USA)
- Secondary: +1 6513340374
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Romantic retreat spectacular views from vaulted windows. Walk the paths to lake.
Indoor heated swimpool & sauna very private. Gradual steps nice for all ages!
Kitchen fully equipped with pots, plenty of glassware, dishes & linens.
Deluxe master suite - kingsize bed & decor. Whirlpool tub, ceramic bath, shower
Best sightseeing Northshore. Beaches, look for agates, wade crystal clear lake!
Enjoy morning coffee, picnic lunch or suntan on expansive deck.
Living room fireplace, TV, twin love seats, books to read, games to play!
Dining area has large expandable table for 8-10. Perfect for family fun & games!
Main floor queen size log bed, room for pack'n'play. Adjoining full bath.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM