Luxurious 2BR/2BA Villa at Cabo Azul - Available Christmas wk!(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
* Luxuriously Appointed Resort Accommodation: Your two bedroom villa will consist of a full kitchen; a large dining and living room area; two bedrooms; two full bathrooms; and a large terrace. The master bedroom features a king sized bed and spa tub, a spacious bathroom with shower and dual sinks. The villa includes a fully appointed kitchen with state of the art appliances, a welcoming dining area, relaxing living area with sleeper sofa and full entertainment center, and topped off with a gracious terrace.
* Fantastic Resort Facilities: Cabo Azul Resort, in exotic Los Cabos, Mexico, is a new all-villa masterpiece and the epitome of sophistication and indulgence. Few can equal the comfort, affordable luxury and sheer spectacle of this architectural gem. In fact, Conde Nast Traveler selected Cabo Azul as one of the Top New Hotels for 2008.
Artfully created by celebrated designer Dodd Mitchell, Cabo Azul Resort & Spa has a truly fresh look and feel. Mitchell’s insightful flair for natural elegance makes this unique resort an inviting relaxation and entertainment facility. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort & Spa has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit.
Cabo Azul Resort is nestled on more than 12 oceanfront acres on an azure bay in the heart of Los Cabos corridor and only 12 miles from the San Jose del Cabo Airport. Our resort and spa stands out from the numerous hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with world-class amenities and a multitude of entertainment choices.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 15 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Centro, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico:
We've been to many hotels in the Cabo area but found Cabo Azul to be one of the most luxurious and well-designed resorts we've ever enjoyed. Once you get here, you'll notice their attention to detail is apparent in everything from their lighting design to the unique furnishings. Its location in San Jose del Cabo is more mellow and relaxing than Cabo San Lucas and is conveniently located nearer to the airport.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The pools are comfortably heated and the spa is jaw-dropping gorgeous. The chapel atop the roof is like nothing you'll ever see and the people watching is a nice bonus too.
- Primary: (650) 740-6389 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cabo Azul Resort
You can sleep on the pool.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within 2 days
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 01/19/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.