Yellowstone's Top of the World features spectacular views of the Centennial Range, Sawtell Mountain, Henry's Lake, Meadow Creek Valley, and the Yellowstone Plateau. SAVE up to 20%. Call us at three two one six two six five six eight seven. This precious home offers you all of the modern amenities while still treating you to a quiet and serene experience. Located on acres of trees and flowering meadows and surrounded by the Targhee National Forest, the Yellowstone's Top of the World's balcony and multitier viewing are perfect to observe the frequent wildlife and dazzling sunsets.
Each day one is able to choose any of the numerous nearby outdoor activities or picnic in Yellowstone National Park which is only minutes away. In less than two hours you are able to visit Grand Targhee Ski Resort, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, St. Anthony's sand dunes, Virginia City, or Big Sky.
Of particular interest are the hundreds of miles of bike and snow mobile trails that begin at your back door and the world class fishing found on Henry's Lake and the Snake River.
This property (as seen in the last photo) shares two separate homes, referred to as the lower level and the upper level. The lower level home is featured in this VRBO listing. Only one group of guests rent the property at a time. The owners (Pam and Dr. John) sometimes occupy the upper level home between June 10 and August 15 while they maintain and improve the grounds and ensure that everything is perfect for our guests. Pam and I are onsite to cater to the needs of our guests. Some of the larger groups choose to rent both levels to double the living area to 3000 sf. Photos 1-19 show the lower level and photos 20-23 depict the upper level. During a typical year, about 30% of our guests rent the whole property and the other 70% are perfectly happy with the lower level. The downstairs has its own private entry, perfectly flat, and exclusive use of all the facilities, hot tub, patio, fire ring terrace, grill, dining and picnic tables. Guests in the downstairs home feel as if they own the mountain. We assure you that this is the most exclusive setting you can find. There may be a couple of mountain properties near Jackson for double the price. Refer to the reviews to see what our previous guests think of the Top of the World.
We would like to point out how convenient Top of the World is to Yellowstone Park. There are 5 entrances to the Park. How long of a drive is it from the nearest town to Old Faithful?: South-Jackson 2:08; East-Cody 2:30; Northeast-Red Lodge 3:36; North-Gardiner 1:33; West Yellowstone 0:50. 95% of the VRBO HOMES in the West Yellowstone market are over 10 minutes away from West Yellowstone. There are over 1000 VRBO sites in the "Yellowstone Country" category. That means that Top of the World is in the top 1% for all VRBO listings in the Yellowstone region for convenience to the Park. It is only 12-15 minutes to the West Gate from Top of the World. You get a world-class experience without being crowded into a West Yellowstone motel nor in close proximity to other subdivision homes. In addition, there are many incredible hiking and biking trails, boating, river floats, waterfalls, springs, atv rentals, horseback riding, and wildlife viewing withing a 20 minute drive of the cabin. It doesn’t get any better than this. Top of the World.
Keywords: DELUXE MOUNTAIN retreat with HOT TUB & LOTS OF PRIVACY ~ Nothing between you and the mountains!