Sun and Sand at Moody/Ogunquit Beach(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, sleeps 6 (King, Twins, Bunks)
This immaculately kept, year-round home is just off Ocean Avenue bordered on three sides by the Ogunquit River Marsh/Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge. Bring your kayaks or canoe (we have six kayaks available) and launch them in the Ogunquit River right from our back yard. We are up to date with a large flat-screen TV, DVD, VCR, AM/FM stereo and record player in the open living area, TV in the king bedroom, and wireless DSL service for your laptop computer. The house is fully furnished and equipped with china, glass, flatware and linens.
Watch the ducks, Canadian geese, egrets and occasional other visitors, from the wide second floor deck.
Walk the length of Moody Beach and Ogunquit Beach (about five miles) to quaint downtown Ogunquit. Get an ice cream or a glass of wine before walking back or taking the trolley up Route 1 and walking the less than a mile from Route 1 back home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Sited on the back side of the sand dune, the house is upside-down to maximize the ocean view, with three bedrooms and one bath on the first floor, and the living/dining/kitchen/decks on the second floor. Glass sliding doors open to both beach-side and marsh-side decks catching the nearly constant breeze, and large overhead fans take up the slack if the breeze falls off. We are up to date with large TVs, DVD, VCR, AM/FM stereo and record player in the open living area and with a wireless DSL service for your laptop computer. The house is fully furnished and equipped with china, glass, flatware and linens. Bed and bath linens are supplied, but we ask that you bring your own beach blankets/towels. Our newly refurbished laundry – fully tiled, new washer and dryer, double sink, sorting/ironing counter – is off the garage. ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Jun 23, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 24 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Nov 4, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 9%
$2,060/$1,285 per wk
We ask that you leave the house as you found it. Wash and re-store china, glass, flatware, pots and pans. Strip and re-make beds, wash and dry bed and bath linens, re-store linens in storage areas.
Our newly refurbished laundry – fully tiled, new washer and dryer, double sink, sorting/ironing counter – is off the garage.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Riptide Cottage from Ocean Avenue. Ogunquit River in background.
Dining Room with doors to deck and river
King Bedroom, view to rear lawn and river
Winter View Downstream from east deck
Living Room of Main House
Kitchen with view to Ogunquit River
Winter view upstream from west deck
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.