Our small cozy apartment is located in the 60-inhabitant municipality Willwerscheid (400m above sea level, Bernkastel-Wittlich district). Willwerscheid is surrounded by wonderful oak and beech forests, valleys and picturesque streams, at the foot of the Vulkaneifel and near the Mosel valley. In the vicinity you will find everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Leisure activities such as hiking, cycling, mountain biking and swimming are just as possible as a stroll through the city, a cultural event or a wellness day in the nearby Vulkaneifel-Therme in Bad Bertrich.
Due to the direct motorway connection (2km), the cities of Luxembourg, Trier and Koblenz with their sights, their entertainment and the spacious shopping are within easy reach. Here also city fans get their money's worth.
Highlights in the immediate vicinity:
• take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waters of the Pulvermaars
• pack your backpack, lace up the hiking boots and discover the beautiful Lieserpfad
• visit the famous "Manderscheider castles"
• Take a leisurely bike ride along the Maare-Moselle cycle path and then visit the beautiful old town of Bernkastel-Kues
In the 10km distant district town Wittlich you will find all shops (supermarkets, gas station, shopping center), swimming pool, tennis courts, doctors, pharmacy and hospital.
The apartment can accommodate 3 people and is divided as follows:
* Living-dining area with kitchenette (fridge, oven, 4er stove, dishwasher, coffee machine), cozy sofa area (additional sleeping space), digital TV, free WIFI use and separate dining area
* 2 bedrooms with double bed (1,60m * 2,00m) and chest of drawers
* large shower room with WC
* Patio with barbecue
* large playground
* Balcony / terrace
* direct parking
Bed linen, towels and kitchen equipment are provided.