"Bel Sole Monopoli", is an ancient stone building tastefully restored, located in the historic area of Monopoli, just 50 meters from sandy or rocky beaches, both free, or equipped. The opportunity for younger guests to spend funny days at the water park of Egnazia, or the beautiful Fasano Safari Park is given.
The house is located in a quiet little square that takes its name from the church of San Giovanni, built in the fourteenth century, and has the advantage of occupying a strategic position, since it is surrounded by historical and cultural heritage such as: Palmieri Palace, the Cathedral with itsning crypt, the Church of St. Teresa, St. Saviour, of S Vito, the Coast, The Swabian castle of Charles V, the old harbor with typical boats colored red and blue "the Vozzi" .. etc.
Our house is just few meters from a supermarket, a greengrocers, pharmacies, restaurants, backery shops, pizzerias, tourist information, rent bike-car., banks, and has available parking spaces. You can also reach the downtown and the railway station on foot.
The City of Monopoli, has the advantage of be distant few kilometers from the nearby Polignano a Mare, the magnificent “trulli” of Alberobello, Castel del Monte in Andria, the picturesque and charming farmhouses rich of history of our oil and our magnificent olive groves. Then you can book wine tasting tours in the nature of Puglia, or visit the Archaeological Museum of Egnazia.
You can also travel in south direction to visit the magnificent white city of Ostuni as well as the protected marine reserve all over the world known of Torre Guaceto,.
The house is covered internally by Wi-Fi, and full of double glazing and mosquito nets, air conditioners / heat pumps, and consists specifically of:
1. A beautiful terrace with: outdoor shower, 2 deck table, chairs and a large umbrella. From the terrace you can enjoy in complete privacy the splendid panorama of the sea on one side and the view of the cathedral tower and the historic center of Monopoli on the other side; you can relax yourself with a drink during an hot summer day, or enjoy the gentle breeze of the night and the delicate scent of the sea that surrounds the terrace in a charming atmosphere of peace and relaxation.
2. Night Area with master bedroom, closet, coat closet, dresser mirror and reading corner. At request with the addition of € 10.00 you can have a travel cot with mattress and high chair jelly.
3. Living area with balcony, sofa bed, flat screen TV, table and chairs
4. Bathroom with shower and bidet, and complimentary products shampoo shower, towels, hair dryer, and first-aid kit.
5. Stone-wood kitchen stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery pots, glasses and everything
For any need you can contact the owners that will be at your full disposal to satisfy every need and to make your stay pleasant , relaxing and simply ... in family ...
... After knowing this enchantment place, you will always carry with you ...the " Bel Sole” of Monopoli.