FishTale Retreat is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house situated right on the Trinity River in the remote and beautiful historic mining town of Lewiston. We are smack on the river, play, relax or fish on our private river frontage.
- Large deck overlooking the Trinity River
- Launch you raft, kayak or floats from our private river bank
- After a day on the river enjoy our beautiful fireplace or tell stories around the firepit.
- Take your mountain bike on a ride to the close by winery
- Play with your dogs in the river and let them rest in the fenced in dog run.
- A15-20 minute drive will take you to the historic science town Weaverville, where you can play golf, enjoy restaurant, shops, museums or a movie.
About our cabin
Enjoy year around fishing with fantastic, trout steelhead and salmon fishing right off the back porch combined with the Bucktail drift boat access directly across the river make this river getaway the optimal location for fisherman and outdoor enthusiasts.
FishTale Retreat is perfect getaway with a scenic view the Trinity River from the deck, were you can relax and grilling after a day on the river or the near by lakes Lewiston, Trinity and Whiskey town.
In the evening enjoy star gazing as you sit out side on our deck or in-front of our fire-pit.
The house includes an bathroom and a fully equipped updated kitchen complete with an outdoor gas grill. We try to keep all the typical cooking and dining essentials handy so it can be enjoyed as a home away from home.
The master bedroom includes a new queen size bed with river view. The second bedroom has two bunk beds which is plenty of room for two adults.
If you find yourself needing additional sleeping accommodations, we have double size futon available as well. Linens and bath towels are provided.
The living room is conveniently adjacent to the kitchen with a WiFi, Phone, flatscreen TV, Stereo, DishTv, VCR and DVD player. This house also has swamp-cooler and separate laundry facilities. Smoke-free please and 'good' dogs welcome.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us any time and we'd be happy to provide more details.
Please make sure to visit our website under Links to more information:
Keywords: Northern California,Trinity River, Fishing,Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, kayaking, rafting, riverfront property, rustic cabin, cabin, quaint cabin, dog friendly, pet friendly, private