Modern Studio Apartment Downtown, $59/Night $399/Week(48 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, Studio/Bachelor, private bathroom, (Sleeps 2)
The apartment is one-room studio, with a private bathroom and a full kitchen. It is ideal for 2 people sharing the double bed.
The apartment is centrally located on Simpson Street between prestigious Sherbrooke Street and Dr Penfield Avenue in Montreal's downtown museum and shopping core.
-A 5 minute walk to the Guy-Concordia metro station (subway).
-A mere 2 minutes from Sherbrooke Street where you can visit the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, or explore countless art galleries, fashion boutiques or restaurants.
-Steps away from Montreal's trendy areas - Crescent Street and Sainte-Catherine Street - your place to enjoy fine dining, the famous Montreal nightlife or to go shopping.
- A 10 minute walk from Mount Royal Park - the park on top of the mountain that gives our city its name.
- Less than a 10 minute walk to both McGill and Concordia university campuses.
- Central Train Station: 15 min walk, around $12 for taxi
- Central Bus station: 10 min drive, around $15 for taxi
- Airport: 25 minute drive, around $40 flat fee by taxi.
-Several “Bixi” bike rental stations just a few minutes away at various street corners (hourly bike rentals that you can drop off to the over 300 other street corners around the city).
There is no better location for your visit to Montreal!
- 24 hour security guard on-site in the complex
- swimming pool, sauna
- coin-operated self-service laundry machines on every floor
Member since: 2009
- Elevator : Two elevators
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Double Bed (1), Futon (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 3 people
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fees $25
- Tax Rate 0.001%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Rent is not available year around. Our studio is offered on an occasional basis. Rent period could exceeds 31 days. Please contact the owner for availability.
To make the reservation, you need to submit PayPal or Interac Electronic Money Transfer (EMT) payment equal to at least 40% of the total fees (not refundable in case of cancellation). The remaining 60% is paid in cash on arrival. A security deposit of $250 is also paid in cash on arrival. This security deposit is fully refunded to you if there are no damages to the apartment.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.