A charming New Jersey Shore beach house just 40 minutes away from Manhattan by ferry, tastefully furnished with all the amenities you may need for a great beach vacation.
Step out day or night with many transportation, dining and outdoor recreation options at your doorstep, or stay in for quiet morning sipping coffee from the sunny waterview balcony in your own cozy retreat.
The Jersey Shore town of Highlands is a charming seaside town and the gateway to Sandy Hook. Our beach house is conveniently located in downtown Highlands, one block from the water and on a street lined with waterfront dining, lively bars and marinas.
We are minutes from New York City ferry, Sandy Hook / Sea Bright / Long Branch beaches and hiking/biking trails. Ideally located near PNC Art Center, Red Bank, Rumson, Asbury Park & Ocean Grove in Monmouth County.
1 block to Windansea, Inlet Cafe and Twin Lights Marina
Walking distance to waterfront restaurants and bars. 10 restaurants within 0.5 mile.
* Water view beach house sleeps 4-6
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths - duplex with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom on each floor and a fully equipped kitchen
* Renovated with rich hardwood flooring and a mosaic tiled master bath
* Each bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed with 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Full-sized pull out sleeper sofa located on lower floor
* The master bedroom opens to a terrace with water view. On a clear day, you can see the Manhattan skyline and the Verazzano Bridge
* 40' flat screen HDTV and DVD home theater system with iPod dock
* Free wireless high speed internet access
* 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, oven, dishwasher
* Air conditioning in every room
* Fenced-in backyard with Venetian pergola and paved patio for outdoor dining and barbecue (shared with tenants from other unit)
* Terrace with ocean view
* Washer/dryer on premises
* Free Sandy Hook beach parking pass
Please see our website in the "Links to more information:" section at the bottom of this page.
Come and experience the Jersey shore in your own private retreat by the sea.
Keywords: Waterview, backyard, patio, panoramic water views, easy commute to NYC