Renovated - Beautiful Water-View Beach House Near Sandy Hook(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Step out day or night with many transportation, dining and outdoor recreation options at your doorstep, or stay in for quiet morning sipping coffee from the sunny waterview balcony in your own cozy retreat.
The Jersey Shore town of Highlands is a charming seaside town and the gateway to Sandy Hook. Our beach house is conveniently located in downtown Highlands, one block from the water and on a street lined with waterfront dining, lively bars and marinas.
We are minutes from New York City ferry, Sandy Hook / Sea Bright / Long Branch beaches and hiking/biking trails. Ideally located near PNC Art Center, Red Bank, Rumson, Asbury Park & Ocean Grove in Monmouth County.
1 block to Windansea, Inlet Cafe and Twin Lights Marina
Walking distance to waterfront restaurants and bars. 10 restaurants within 0.5 mile.
* Water view beach house sleeps 4-6
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths - duplex with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom on each floor and a fully equipped kitchen
* Renovated with rich hardwood flooring and a mosaic tiled master bath
* Each bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed with 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Full-sized pull out sleeper sofa located on lower floor
* The master bedroom opens to a terrace with water view. On a clear day, you can see the Manhattan skyline and the Verazzano Bridge
* 40' flat screen HDTV and DVD home theater system with iPod dock
* Free wireless high speed internet access
* 350-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow top mattresses, down comforters and pillows
* Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, oven, dishwasher
* Air conditioning in every room
* Fenced-in backyard with Venetian pergola and paved patio for outdoor dining and barbecue (shared with tenants from other unit)
* Terrace with ocean view
* Washer/dryer on premises
* Free Sandy Hook beach parking pass
Please see our website in the "Links to more information:" section at the bottom of this page.
Come and experience the Jersey shore in your own private retreat by the sea.
Keywords: Waterview, backyard, patio, panoramic water views, easy commute to NYC
Member since: 2009
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (2) Pillow top mattresses, Convertible Sleeper Sofa
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Summer / Peak
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 3 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $100
- Taxes Not included
VRBO/Homeaway just started introducing Service Fees in February 2016. We can alternatively use paypal using credit card to avoid these fees and also for a faster security deposit refund.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Married Professional couple in our 30's. We love the town and the Jersey Shore
Why the Owner Chose Highlands, NJ, USA:
This is a beautifully maintained corner property unit. Great water views and sunset views from the rear deck.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beautifully renovated with immaculate bathrooms, bright rooms and brand new fenced-in backyard. It's a quick bike ride / short walk to the beach, walking distance to waterfront restaurants and bars. Close to NYC ferry, NYC bus and trains. Free seasonal parking pass at Sandy Hook. Our favorite thing to do is sip coffee in the terrace enjoying the view of the river and ocean and have lunch across the street at the famous Windansea or Inlet Cafe.
Links to more information:
Front of House
Kitchen Dining Table
First Floor Bathroom
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.