- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Just across the street from Camp Watercolor
- Newley Remodeled
- 4 adult bikes
- 6 passenger Golf Cart
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- A dining room table that seats 10 with 4 additional at the bar
- LED Large Screen TV's with Blu-ray DVD players in all the bedrooms and living room
- Expansive porches on both levels
- Outdoor shower
- Gas Grill
- Screened in rear porches overlook tranquil pond
- This property comes with 1 dedicated parking spot. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
- 7 night minimum (Saturday to Saturday restrictions may apply)
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
**Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be complete by Spring Break 2019. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open.
DETAILS: "The Place To Be" is wonderfully appointed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Camp WaterColor home has everything you would come to expect in a WaterColor Home. With its master suites and kids’ room with 3 bunks, it's perfect for multiple families vacationing together. With 12 ft. ceilings, wood flooring, a gourmet kitchen, and outside entertaining area this is an ideal choice for those wanting to be near Camp WaterColor. This home comes with 4 adult bikes and a Golf Cart for cruising around the area as well as expansive porches on both levels that are perfect for lounging around.
SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom- 3 Sets of Twin Bunk Beds (6 Twin Beds), Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Privated Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.